GUILTY Case# 2011-064 | Celina Salim vs www.intelfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Intel Fx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 129 97.7%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That broker is guilty and needs to be convicted. I just hope they don't get away with that money

SCAM

Brokers should pay you within 3 days including inernational transfers, If they cant pay you and disable your account there hoping that you fall in the 95% that loose so they can take your Money Scamers! i hate scamers!

All the best

Stavro D'Amore

guilty as charged

There is so much corruption out there by these people i wish the government would do more to stop this corruption would bring some honesty into place for us people that are only trying to make a living

Classic indication of scammers - guilty! My heart goes out to you and I hope you find some sort of resolution to this.

Intelfx? Just heard about the broker now.
With a trading capital of about $10000, one should consider big brokers.
Yes, I know the basics. Trade with an amount you can afford to loose. This is true but if examined well while do we then bother ourselves with SCAM ALERTS in Forums like FPA? The truth is that whether $10000 is play money or not, if lost due to bad trading habit that could be endured. But to loose it to bucket shopping techniques could piss one off even though is PLAY MONEY.
ECN account is available with some of these big brokers nowadays.
Having said this, could FPA please transfer this case to the scam folder?
Guilty a million times.

SCAM

I was waiting for Intelfx reply but now thinking they wont

Yep pretty clear to me SCAM

Back