GUILTY Case# 2011-064 | Celina Salim vs www.intelfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Intel Fx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 129 97.7%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The regulators are at fault for not acting on these things.

"Regulating" doesn't mean writing some rules ... it means ENFORCING THE RULES.

These things wouldn't happen if those who have regulatory authority did their jobs.

Thankfully we at FPA can take matters into our own hands and name and shame the scammers. But what is preventing them from starting up again?

Only deal with reputable and well-know dealers. You are risking ALL your capital by dealing with companies who promise everything but deliver nothing. You deal with relative unknowns because you think you might make a few more dollars with them, than you would through the larger well-known firms.

Look what happens then, sadly. For the sake of a few pips profit, you lose everything.

If people stopped using these start-up scammers, they would go out of business. People need to also take some responsibility for using them in the first place. That may sound harsh if you have just lost $200k, but it is the reality.

I would defend you to the ends of the earth in getting justice for what happened though, and I hope someone can go after the directors and extract your money.

This is a very sad case, and very hurtful to the trader.

Directors named?

Reading this stuff makes me so mad. Disgusting treatment of a trader. So they close down....and open up again without a problem. What we need to know is the people behind the front name, as is the case with UK Limited companies. We then avoid THEM as opposed to whatever the trading name is. For them to use false names would surely be a criminal offence rather than a civil dispute?

Personally I'd never trade with anyone other than a mainstream, registered broker. No point in having a low spread if you can't get your money. I always like to feel the broker would have more to lose than I if a public row broke out. Sadly, the loser here is likely to be the blameless punter. Good luck.:unhappy:

Oh my dear Celina. Why did you not do research first before you funded your account. My goodness me. And a Yahoo email account and all. Geeze, this sucks big time and all. I feel your pain. Good luck.
GUILTY and all.

Back