GUILTY Case# 2011-070 | shizzler vs www.ecntradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ECNTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 117 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shizzler

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.ecntradefx.com

My Case is: I sent in a withdrawal form on 12/08/2011 for $1750 to withdrawal@ecntradefx.com and accounts@ecntradefx.com, I waited for a few days for the withdrawal to be processed, because on their withdrawal form it says processed usually within 2 days upon them receiving it. I then contacted live support now several times over the past 4 weeks. All they say is sorry they cant help, they do not work in withdrawal department. Also over this past 4 weeks I sent multiple emails to withdrawal@ecntradefx.com and info@ecntradefx.com to know whats going on. NONE of those emails have been responded to. I even send the withdrawal form in a second time, because I thought it might have gone missing. Still nothing is done or processed and I do not know what to do further! Today 6/9/2011 I contacted live support a final time and asked them to help me, and informed them that I was gonna open a Traders court case. NOTHING WAS STILL DONE.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by shizzler on 09/06/11

The company was first contacted about the issue on 08/12/11 the last contact was on 09/06/11

Details: Withdrawal Email <withdrawal@ecntradefx.com>
Information Email <info@ecntradefx.com>
Has not responded to emails thus far. The live supports representative that talks to me most is Maiko

Company representatives' emails: Withdrawal Email <withdrawal@ecntradefx.com>
Information Email <info@ecntradefx.com>

Attachments

• LiveZilla.pdf
    12.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Gmail - Withdrawal Query.pdf
    11.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot!.docx
    195.8 KB · Views: 7
Send them a message and tell them that the FPA is looking into it. Let the live chat people know too. Let's see what they say, if anything.

Hai Pharoah. I sent this message to both those emails, and I also left a message with the same words as the email to live support, because I have been trying for an hour to get a live chat person, but I do not get connected. The email and message I left was "(Hallo. I have been trying for more than a month to get my withdrawal processed ($1750). I ask once again that you please process it. The FPA has started to look into the matter.)" If I get connected with live support, I will immediately post the conversation as a .pdf

I got hold of live support, and will add the conversation here. Waiting to see now if they keep to their word and do it today.

Attachments

• Live Chat. 09 09 2011.pdf
    42.7 KB · Views: 48
Sounds like we should wait a day. Since that will put it on Friday, just make a post sometime on the weekend and let everyone know if they really send the money or if this is going to be escalated.

Hai you guys, I just logged into my fx account, and still no withdrawal has taken place. They also did not email or call me yesterday to get my banking details as live support said they would. I also did not understand in the first place why they would contact you for banking details, since All that info I sent TWICE on the withdrawal form. But either way, they did not contact me in any way, OR started the withdrawal process.

Still nothing is done. I have not received an email or anything. Same balance is sitting in my mt4 account.

I just sent another withdrawal form to the withdrawal department for the entire amount in my account ($3519.74). I want to withdraw everything because if for some miracle we get it withdrawn, I do not want the same problem in the future again.

Attached is a copy of the withdrawal form I sent them.

Attachments

• Withdrawal 2088213913.jpg
    Withdrawal 2088213913.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 39
I contacted them last week and got no response. I've now moved this to the Open Cases folder.

Back