GUILTY Case# 2011-070 | shizzler vs www.ecntradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ECNTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 117 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried once again this morning to get my funds withdrawn, I contacted live support, the live chat person joined the chat and then I asked them to please process it etc. From there on he did not respond anymore and ignored me flat. after half an hour that I stayed on the chat the representative just left the chat. If you check the time I sent the message and the time he left the chat it is about 30 min sitting there and waiting like a fool. Attached is the Proof.

Attachments

• LiveZilla 20 09 2011.pdf
    11 KB · Views: 9
I contacted live support again today, and gave them the link to this case. They guy came back and said there is a lot of lies. I went like crazy, and said all proof documents are there! Then he said I will get my money and he stopped the conversation. What is your opinion on this chat? Might it be, or is it just empty promises? Attached is the chat.

Attachments

• LiveZilla 23 09 2011.pdf
    14.2 KB · Views: 18
Typical tactic of many scam brokerages - delay and delay and delay. A certain percentage of people will give up and let the broker keep the money.

Never give up! Any delay of withdrawals, broker should be given a heavy slap on the wrist (if not the face)

scam broker always do the same tactic..delay the case to waste client's time.we have to push this type of broker

I wonder whether many scammers have gotten themselves into deep trouble over the last few weeks given the wild forex fluctuations in the EUR, AUS and the CHF.

Perhaps we will see more and more of such complaints surfacing in the next few months as such scammers go bust. Guilty.

paulsselu

F.P.A should be very rough on this cal-actor,scam broker always do the same tactic..delay the case to waste client's time.we have to push this type of broker

this is incredible

we must help .you but how? I think by sent many Emails to this company.or what?

few more chance

i want to say that the ways in which brokers are beginning to scam traders is becoming alarming. we don't even know which one to believe now, after one had laboured they will now turn around and cheat the one of his hard earned money.
in this matter my option is for the FPA to contact them and if they fail to honour the FPA's request then they should take the necessary action against them.

Back