GUILTY Case# 2011-070 | shizzler vs www.ecntradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ECNTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 117 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ECNTradeFx is a criminal scam outfit

ECNTradeFx is a criminal scam outfit and I am putting this information on forums of which I am a member. ECNTradefx will soon become known as a con outfit, and will be deserted.

These grubs deserve the highest public exposure that is possible - not only the name of their brokerage, but also the place they claim registration - New Zealand.

In the future when you see a broker registered in a small country- be aware that they are doing this to escape the scrutiny, regulation and audits that they would face if legitimately licensed in a larger, regulated country.

Again, this highlights the need to be more certain then ever, that a proposed broker-client relationship is firmly based on proven regulation. You should NOT accept the assurances of the broker that they are regulated - you need to see this from a third party, and in fact, you need to check with the regulator yourself. to confirm the bona fides of the broker.

Anything less is asking for exactly the kind of problems Shizzler is now experiencing. And while Shizzler has my sympathy for his loss, I am even more annoyed that cases like this continue to come up, because people like Shizzler did not do enough homework!

PLEASE - go with LARGER, PROVEN brokers.

STOP using these chicken-style fringe brokers!

What we have here is a failure to do that.

I am registering my "guilty" vote, but I'd still like to give Shizzler and people like him a good talking to about using their brains! Remember - a fool and his money are soon parted.

And there are plenty of scammers/criminals out there just waiting for fools to put their money up!

Hai Ignot! I know it is %100 true what you are saying, it is just, that when I just started forex trading and knew very little about forex and brokerages etc, they were the first broker that I noticed, and started with them, without realizing that people can even scam you as a broker, and this is the first time in 3 years that I am withdrawing from them. I wanted to move my money to other 2 brokers I now have. And luckily big and reliable ones this time!

Hai Ignot! I know it is %100 true what you are saying, it is just, that when I just started forex trading and knew very little about forex and brokerages etc, they were the first broker that I noticed, and started with them, without realizing that people can even scam you as a broker, and this is the first time in 3 years that I am withdrawing from them. I wanted to move my money to other 2 brokers I now have. And luckily big and reliable ones this time!
Thanks for that update Shizzler.

I am glad you made that move.

I guess my lament is about the sheer number of new traders who are sucked in to similar situations,
when this really needs to be addressed much higher up the list, when new traders look into trading currencies.

I hope it continues to go well for you.

Kind regards

Ingot

Is there any other steps of action I can take to get my money back that someone is aware of????????

Back