GUILTY Case# 2011-071 | Amran Sulaiman vs www.premierfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that PremierFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 55 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amran Sulaiman

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.premierfx.com

My Case is: I have been registered with Premier FX since 30th June 2011 with capital of USD10,000. Start to trade in early of July 2011 and manage to get USD2,458.40 profit within a month. I request for monthly withdrawal on the 29th July 2011 from the profit USD2,458.40. Since then I did not get any reply. I start to feel uncomfortable, and email again for few times. I my trade account shown balance USD10,000 after deducting the profit on early August 2011. but then I still did not get my money. Therefore I decided to withdraw the total amount of USD10,000.00 on the 18th of August 2011. Again there is no response. I did email for few time requesting for clarification but still no reply from them. My trade account using their software (Premier Financial Broker-metatrader 4). The latest of my trade account been block 'account disable'. I really cannot understand why this thing happen to me. I really need your help. I'm from Malaysia and this site they claim the office is in Ontario Canada. Please need your assistance.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Amran Bin Sulaiman on 09/05/11

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/29/11 the last contact was on 09/06/11

Details: No reply at all. Only once emailed received during the registration for account number and password. But after that no response after email and phone call.

Company representatives' emails: Accounts <accounts@premierfx.com>. Do refer their website premierfx.com.

Attachments

• FOREX-PREMIER FX INFO.doc
    970.5 KB · Views: 3
Contact Premier FX

I have call them many times. Seems likely the phone number is not registered.
I left message via the email but still no reply.

I've asked them to look at the public thread in Scam Alerts and to respond. Let's see what they do now.

Try contacting godaddy, probably they might provide you with the details of company. Their details regarding website hosting is given below:
Website Info:
Registrant:
Administrator Lunarpages
1360 N Hancock St.
Anaheim, CA 92807
US

Domain name: PREMIERFX.COM

Administrative Contact:
Web Hosting | Affordable Hosting Plans - Dedicated Web Support, Customer of Lunarpages
1360 N Hancock St.
Anaheim, CA 92807
US
+1.7145218150
Technical Contact:
Administrator, System
1360 N. Hancock St.
Anaheim, California 92807
US
+1.7145218150

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 20-Jan-2011.
Record expires on 04-Feb-2012.
Record created on 04-Feb-2009.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
Tucows Domains – Domain Help

Domain servers in listed order:
NS26.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS25.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registration Info:
ICANN Registrar:
TUCOWS.COM CO.
Created:2009-02-03
Expires:2012-02-03
Updated:2011-01-20

Server Stats
Server Type:Microsoft-IIS/7.0
IP Address:97.74.214.192
Reverse IP Lookup Results—5,531 domains hosted on IP address 97.74.214.192
ASN:AS26496
IP Location:United States - United States - Godaddy.com Inc
Response Code:200
Domain Status:Registered And Active Website

Guilty

Brokers should honor withdrawal requests PROMPTLY. I can see absolutely no reason for this delay. If it's some sort of foul play on the client's part, they should at lease reply and give him an explanation. I therefore have no choice but to find them guilty.

Unumba1 Florida

Although there can be administrative glitches/errors that could conceivably cause delay, it sure appears like they have been gven sufficient time and opportunity to at least respond with some type of explanation and/or plan of action. Lets see what if any response they give to the FPA. This situation surely has the flavor of another shananigan. Gut feeling at this time is that this is a scam in action.

Back