GUILTY Case# 2011-074 | CPEA vs www.CrazyMoneyTree.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CrazyMoneyTree.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 60 98.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
REALLY! Crazy Money Tree! Well the 98% who lose money found a new and faster way of giving it away.

Come on people do your research!!!

We have all been here at some point in our trading lives where we have not done enough investigation before putting in funds. First port of call for me is to see what commentary has been made of such services as covered here, in FPA. That alone has saved me more than once. Another unpleasant life-experience for you though.

Good companies should be willing to try to work with clients to resolve issues. Looks like this company isn't willing to do so.

The guy trades like an idiot. Reminds me of myself sometimes:hissyfit:. Yes I know, it's disturbing. But I don't trade with other people's money either so it's not so bad if I lose my own money.

But seriously. I feel sad for your loss CPEA. 8K is alot of money. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive the guy. You know eventually everyone gets what they deserve. He'll get what he deserves someday. And thanks for warning everyone here about that moron/scammer. I personally don't believe anyone can trade so stupidly. He might be in cahoots with a scam brokerage.

I hope you do a lot more research in traders,brokers, and "brokerage firms" this site is pretty good to investigate traders, scammers, brokers, and "brokerage firms" and I recommend you stay away from e-bay for forex related stuffs/services.

I don't want to give you any more bad advice but maybe ZuluTrade might be worth looking into.

I hope for peace in your heart.

Last edited:
The Barking Dog (says) "Bark, Bark, Bark, Bark."

Mr. Sarullo is a ego-maniacal individual. He's like a rabid dog that barks and barks from behind the fence. I
imagine him like the wizard character in the "Wizard of Oz." He stands behind a curtain (of deception) and
makes a lot of (pretentious) smoke but believe me it's all contrived to feed his delusion and all encompassing
ego. He chooses to bark and show his teeth instead of common sense.

"No one will do business with this man for very long." Lawyers will not assist a fool like this. He is baseless
and want's to wage a war against the entire world if they even sneeze in range of his notice. He demands to
be respected but has not concept of the word integrity.

It's important to note that he has a colorful advertisement for a Lawyer on his website. All he needs is a phone
book and to choose one of a thousand numbers. He's looking for a stooge to follow him. Believe me, a court
room Judge would put his head on a spike after knowing what he's don.

"HE WILL FAIL" and I would place a very high wager on that prediction. He'll likely end up sharing a cell with
Mr. Bernard L. Madoff if he doesn't wake up soon. He has the twisted mentality of those fools who destroyed
the funds of thousands of wall-street investors.

Any person that trusts this man will regret it, "believe me I know." It would be easier for him to repay me than
to hire a Lawyer. He only knows how to take and will fulfill nothing. Your welcome to tell him I said so.

Last edited:
What is the moral of this story ?

After reading some of your interesting comments I thought I would spend some time and share some of the underlying facts of this interesting story.

A contract is only as good as the persons involved in the agreement. So what is the moral of this story ?

I thought it of value to present a broader perspective on the related events. I have a background in psychology and ever since reading an article on
the Pavlovian theory I've been fascinated with the nature of human behavior.

I am reminded about the parable of the scorpion and the frog. The story goes that a scorpion wanted to cross a stream. Of-course scorpions cannot
swim so it attempted to befriend a nearby frog. In the process of the conversation the scorpion asks the frog to carry him to the following side of the
stream. Of-course the frog declines but the scorpion’s intention wins out and the trusting frog extends trust with a warning. If you sting me we will
both drown. Of-course the scorpion replies and assures the frog that it is sincere and would repay the frog with loyalty and self-restraint.

As it goes, the frog put its instinct aside and letting the scorpion on its back it starts of on its swim to the other side of the stream. At the beginning of
the journey the scorpion assumed a perceived nature that was intended to achieve an objective though the objective was to ascertain something that
was not in the best interest of the frog.

In the middle of the stream the scorpion begins to revert to its nature and is overcome with the desire known to scorpions and stings the frog. The frog
now mortally wounded turns to the scorpion and asks why. After all that was discussed and agreed to and despite the likely consequences why would
the scorpion overlook the good of the frogs extended trust.

The scorpion replies as they are both drowning, It's my nature.

Though we are far superior to scorpions and frog humans are govern by self defined behavior not so different to animal instincts.

+++

THE STORY

I have studied the foreign exchange market for over three years. I've applied my skills in organization and research and development to create a
foundation that was to be applied in my own (private) fund management company.

Though I've developed a capability to trade I was more interested in becoming a manager of a stable of select traders for this purpose. Learning how to
trade was a way to be able to understand what was important and what was not. I was additionally interested in developing a unique software to help
me establishing a long-term foundation for success in this market.

Because of my previous background in business I have access to high net worth investors who were interested in fueling the launch of my operation. I,
in-fact was waiting on two such persons to who were very inclined and eager to help me develop a foundation of liquidity to start with.

Though having the interest and commitment of two benefactors the said funds were slow in coming. In first speaking to Mr. Sarullo he presented himself
as a maverick and holy achiever in the market. Long story short, I decided to consider his proposal of partnership. I would access the needed funds and
would license his software on a 50%/50% bases.

A long story short, I though that I might get some faster traction if I were to demonstrate the value of working with Mr. Sarullo's software and in what I
thought was our mutual best interest I decided to put my own hat in the ring to demonstrate my willingness to even risk my own money to establish a
track record of successful trading and credibility. Of course I was intending to use a process of incremental investment. Start small and add to the
account every time the account was doubled.

Well, Mr. Sarullo one day calls me and asks how things were coming along. He suggest that I give him a chance to prove his worth and says in a casual
voice, why not take advantage of his personal guarantee. With a deposit of $7500.00 he would assure me that even if the accounts were somehow lost
(which was highly unlikely) he would refund the account out of pocket and re-grow it to previous watermark before any further commission would be
requested.

My thoughts were, he can only make money if I make money. It's my accounts and for him to get paid he needs to produce. Additionally, this effort was
in both our best interest (I assumed). I'll develop instant credibility and speed up the funding process from my benefactors. It's a win win I thought and
though I may loose a percentage of the account It's still primarily under my control because he can't directly access the funds.

As in the story of the scorpion and the frog, Mr. Sarullo presented a nature that was intended to ascertain a personal objective. Though it appeared to be
in our mutual best interest it was ideally in Mr. Sarullo's own twisted best interest. Once having access to my accounts his personality became distant as
if in the haze. Similar to the response of a gambling addict who gets access to money to fund his next fix.

Well he produces eight hundred in profit in the first trading session. This was a Friday and without a second notice I receive an invoice for fifty percent of
the profits. Ok, this looks promising I thought to myself and decided to just to pay him out of pocket. It was faster and more convenient at the time. I
have a genetic illness that really slowed me down at times and I was bed-ridden for the following week. Thinking that everything was on-track I chose not
to be constantly looking over the daily trading performance.

By the second day of the new week the secondary account was blown out and margined at about a thousand in losses. He proceeds to email me and says;
let's refund the lost account with the expected profits from my primary account. My understanding was that he custom codes each EA to the unique
characteristics of each broker and that he discovered an unforeseen issue and that it was being corrected.

Well, the account is guaranteed, why would I be concerned? I go back to bed thanking that Mr. Sarullo was responsible and capable of being trusted. In a
matter of days the primary account is tottering at a margin call. It's Ok said Sarullo, the EA will recover the account and my benefactors will be happy with
what they see.

The punch line, both accounts are wiped out and after reviewing the performance I realize that I've been had. Mr. Sarullo has sacrificed my trust and good-
will for $480.00 measly dollars. You see, he knew that he was loosing my support and access to my account so instead of being a decent person he decided
to go all in with my money. He maliciously destroyed the majority of the account while pretending to be genuinely concerned and capable of recovering the
lost funds.

Instead of scalping he established position trades that were patently in defiance of the established trend. In my educated opinion he is naturally a malicious
individual who chose to destroy my options instead of allowing me to personally recover the lost funds in my own time. He removed the option that I would
have clearly had if he was a truly capable and decent individual. Zeroing both accounts he send me an email that says, Quote, I don't like what I see it's not
good for my companies reputation, then something about I told you so and class-action suits against the broker. Then, I won't have it, you should fund an
account with another broker the EA will re-grow the account.

Without risk there is no true opportunity to grow. This is the nature of success and even Donald Trump will tell you that. The trouble I face is in relation to
the malicious act of knowingly destroying at least two thirds of my primary account. Had it been a legitimate attempt he would have not been position
trading especially against the trend both long and short. He needed to prove his EAs were right even at the expense of my entire account.

A predator is intent on one thing getting to the next meal no matter the cost. He hides behind his stripes of deception and is ruled by the wants of his own
ego. To stop him I would have had to lock him out of the accounts and fire him. Even if a manager may be capable, a manager that is mentally deranged has
its own unique disadvantages.

Like any accidents this is one that could have been avoided had it been intended to succeed.

Mr. Sarullo knowingly betrayed my trust because it's in his nature.

I know of what I speak and to prove it I've attached links to only two sessions of (MY) recent trading exercise. I have capability and Mr. Srullo would have
Likely learned something is he was actually paying attention to what I had been saying.

TodaysTradesOct.6.2011.jpg

TodaysTradesOct.12.2011.jpg

Last edited:
ouch...

they are scammers and you need to be careful before say yes. I will vote against them but it's too late
all the best
cybergianni

Back