GUILTY Case# 2011-076 | gaban13 vs www.goldermarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that GolderMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 34 91.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently there is some paper work and legal issues that must be considered before a final veredict. More evidencies would be necessary to consider the company guilty.

All the ip addresses I found in the broker journal belong to the same Malaysian ISP:

inetnum:******118.100.0.0*-*118.101.255.255 
netname:******ADSLSTREAMYX 
descr:********TELEKOM*MALAYSIA*BERHAD

inetnum:******175.136.0.0*-*175.143.255.255 
descr:********CORE*IP*DEVELOPMENT, 

inetnum:******110.159.0.0*-*110.159.255.255 

Where is the broker server located? And where is your server located?

Added: the logs attached are just the application logs - there is no EA trading activity recorded in the MT4 application log.
Please attach expert logs. You can find them in [your Metatrader directory]\experts\logs
The best covering both normal trading day and the problematic day.

Last edited:
All are guilty!

The first one guilty is the guy who was acting as the IB without all the necessary and required docs, Secondly I find those investors guilty that actually gave this guy the power to trade for them without having any legal recourse, last I find the broker guilty because who is to say he was not working with the IB and was fully aware of what was going on?????

This whole things stinks!

Actually I'd like to see the expert logs. Unaltered.

Apparently the broker journal reflects some EA activity - it was opening trade after a trade within seconds. 8 shorts between 19:29:17 and 19:31:26
The only reason it stopped at 8 was no more free margin to trade.

When it hit the first Margin Call, it released some of remaining margin and immediately new short was opened. Another Margin Call, again some margin freed and another short... this scenario repeated until the remainder was too small to open new trade.

Only automated tool can do it this way.

Ip's is not really any proof - it could be some proxy in between.
These addresses are useless without knowing the network connection route between the broker server and the client machine.

if they are not guilty then please explain why right before GBPNZD trades, there is an IP from UK which is Golder Markets checking account password?but in the latest attachment in their website the part is gone.is it to obvious?all the accounts were already made profit 100% within a month.maybe that is why they make the account lost

Attachments

• proof1.jpg
    proof1.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Unfortunately the journal entry you point to is not any smoking gun.
The journal shows same ip addresses entering EURUSD and GBPNZD trades. Which doesn't mean anything if there was a proxy in between.
Are you hooked to that Malaysian ISP?
And what is the broker server location? Do you know its ip or domain name?
You can find it in the broker .srv file located in [Metatader]\config directory - open the file with notepad and look for ip address - it should be there in the first line, just scroll right till you find it. Something like this: Hh> 216.35.79.31:443

Since the broker provided his evidence in a form of the journal, why won't you provide yours with the expert logs? If you can prove you didn't enter the trades, they should prove they didn't allow any other party to do it.

Last edited:
All the ip addresses I found in the broker journal belong to the same Malaysian ISP:

inetnum:******118.100.0.0*-*118.101.255.255 

inetnum:******175.136.0.0*-*175.143.255.255 

inetnum:******110.159.0.0*-*110.159.255.255 

Where is the broker server located? And where is your server located?

Added: the logs attached are just the application logs - there is no EA trading activity recorded in the MT4 application log.
Please attach expert logs. You can find them in [your Metatrader directory]\experts\logs
The best covering both normal trading day and the problematic day.
Thanks for your work on this Teodor Jackson.

This is the kind of evidence FPA needs to really make an informed decision. It is too easy to just sympathise with a complainant and brand the defendant "guilty" when all the evidence is not yet presented.

If the FPA Traders Court is to retain its credibility, then we have to think a lot harder than some of us have, about these difficult cases.

In this case, if the broker truly IS found to have manipulated the account, then civil and criminal charges need to be laid by the State Police or the FBI, or whoever can pursue it. There is no grey area in that case.

But there are cases where brokers may be innocent of the charges brought against them, and that is the true function of any court - to FIND the truth, and apply it.

If the broker is innocent, he needs to be a little more energetic in defending himself. If the complainant is trying to bring a false charge to cover some bad trades, then this also needs to be brought to light.

Your approach, Teodor Jackson is one that should bring up the truth of the matter.

Thank you for your clear thinking and guidance here.

The first one guilty is the guy who was acting as the IB without all the necessary and required docs, Secondly I find those investors guilty that actually gave this guy the power to trade for them without having any legal recourse, last I find the broker guilty because who is to say he was not working with the IB and was fully aware of what was going on?????

This whole things stinks!
Good points Sazu, as harsh as that may sound. The whole thing sounds like a racket.

I would like Gaban13 to fully and openly disclose his logs, without further vaccilation and procrastination.

We already have the accusation - so no need to focus on that at the moment - bring full evidence from your side as requested.

I am wondering what else the logs will reveal.

The only other thing to be determined then, is whether the logs will be decisive. Without these unaltered logs, there can be no guilt proven in my view.

On the other hand, the logs may show that Gaban13 needs to reconsider his charges.

These are things we need to see.

Back