GUILTY Case# 2011-076 | gaban13 vs www.goldermarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that GolderMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 34 91.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just read my past 2 posts on this thread and examine the attached files in my first post. And read the first post in the thread by gaban13 and re-read it if you have to.

"On the balance 5 accounts, there are close to 15-20 GBPNZD trades executed in less than 15 minutes, all 0.5 standard lots per trade per account. All accounts were stopped out till the stage of negative free margin and even the credit bonus were all lost. for your information, my Expert advisor only trade EURUSD pair which have the lowest spread and never trade GBPNZD."

He admitted he trades only EURUSD which has the same IP and strategy for days before the GBPNZD.

I can't be more blunt than that. If you can't figure it out after that then I really can't help you.

About the ips, he could've been using work computers or maybe neighbor's wifi like so many people in this world.

PS: And no I don't work for any brokerages nor am I affiliated with them in any way besides have a cent account with one which is not golder. I don't even like most brokerages especially crooked ones. I've never even heard of golder until today.

Last edited:
Hi Teodor,

attached is my public ip

"Your IP Address Is 115.135.195.15"

OK. This is other Malaysian ISP.
Do you use one ISP or multiple?
Because the other ip's belong to other ISP and these addresses are logged with the legitimate (I believe) EURUSD trades.

All I know is the GBPNZD trades are linked to the same ISP as the EURUSD but dunno who could be hiding behind.
Do you maybe have some older journal? A screenshot or else?
If the broker faked ip's we cannot prove it without accessing his database and comparing to the ISP logs. And only authorities can request them from the ISP.
Did you check for the broker ip?

Just read my past 2 posts on this thread and examine the attached files in my first post. And read the first post in the thread by goban13 and re-read it if you have to.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to do that.
If you have something to say - say it all so everyone can evaluate it without any doubts.
Do not make any cross references. Either all, either nothing.

If you can't figure it out after that then I really can't help you.

If you figured out something please show what and how - prove it.
Do not make any more guessing.

OK. This is other Malaysian ISP.
Do you use one ISP or multiple?
Because the other ip's belong to other ISP and these addresses are logged with the legitimate (I believe) EURUSD trades.

All I know is the GBPNZD trades are linked to the same ISP as the EURUSD but dunno who could be hiding behind.
Do you maybe have some older journal? A screenshot or else?
If the broker faked ip's we cannot prove it without accessing his database and comparing to the ISP logs. And only authorities can request them from the ISP.
Did you check for the broker ip?

sorry i'm not really understand what do you by one ISP or multiple..i am using Telekom Malaysia Berhad (streamyx). the journal report in html format is given by Golder Markets. i only have notepad file which didnt show the ip address.

right before the incident there is an IP from UK (golder markets) accessing the accounts. you cannot find this part in their latest attachment on website.luckily i have download all the file.

"2011.09.08 19:21:08 109.108.132.95 '4019': checking password of '841571' [successful]"

I'm sorry but I'm not going to do that.
If you have something to say - say it all so everyone can evaluate it without any doubts.
Do not make any cross references. Either all, either nothing.

If you figured out something please show what and how - prove it.
Do not make any more guessing.

Everything I needed to say I've already said. EDITED Oh and you might want to reload and look at my last post again.

All you have to do is read the first post in this thread and analyze the golder journal report files. That's all.

PS: Did you know that gaban13(aka rizal) is the guy who wrote a grid ea called Masyuk. Google it. Same avatar and name in fxopen forum. It looked like a grid strategy which busted all his accounts on the same pair.

AsstModerator Note: Spirited debate is always welcome. Direct insults to other FPA members should not be used outside of extreme situations. This is not an extreme situation.

Last edited:
sorry i'm not really understand what do you by one ISP or multiple..i am using Telekom Malaysia Berhad (streamyx). the journal report in html format is given by Golder Markets. i only have notepad file which didnt show the ip address.

right before the incident there is an IP from UK (golder markets) accessing the accounts. you cannot find this part in their latest attachment on website.luckily i have download all the file.

"2011.09.08 19:21:08 109.108.132.95 '4019': checking password of '841571' [successful]"

Err. this is the same ISP - I missed he has two different descriptions in the WhoIs record fields.

So they all come from the same ISP apart form this one: 109.108.132.95

Err. this is the same ISP - I missed he has two different descriptions in the WhoIs record fields.

So they all come from the same ISP apart form this one: 109.108.132.95

i am not sure i have how many different IP but that IP is clearly from UK. Continent: Europe (EU)
ISP: UKfastnet Ltd
Organization: UKfastnet Ltd

Everything I needed to say I've already said. If you're not smart enough or have enough common sense to figure it out that's your problem. Oh and you might want to reload and look at my last post again.

All you have to do is read the first post in this thread and analyze the golder journal report files. That's all.

PS: Did you know that gaban13(aka rizal) is the guy who wrote a grid ea called Masyuk. Google it. Same avatar and name in fxopen forum. It looked like a grid strategy which busted all his accounts on the same pair.

what is the problem with that?this thread is not to discuss ea masyuk..sorry

Back