GUILTY Case# 2011-082 | cmingoti vs www.hfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that HFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 32 97.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cmingoti

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.hfx.com

My Case is: Hello,

My name is Carla and Maria Mingote am a customer of the brokerage HFX.

I opened an account on the day HFX.com 15/set/11. My first was a 1k deposit via Liberty Reserve.

Work tirelessly to get an amount next 5k. I made a withdrawal request on 21/set/11 (4k), but on occasion I was informed that would complete a volume of 125 lots ...

Abide by the rules of the company and began to operate more aggressively to see that my orders were opened with large volume and remained open for long. Situation that I had placed more than 4 days.

When I reached the required volume (125), once again ordered the withdrawal of 06/out/11 worth 10K.

I have never won so much money, and was excited about the market.

When I applied for the second withdrawal (10k) the company has stated the following: "Account 8557545 - Suspected Fraud."

I honestly do not know what reason they are claiming that, because, my orders were opened and remain unaffected so long. (See report).

Today, 20 October 2011, I received an email from HFX diendo the following:

"Dear Clara,

We regret to inform you with the final resolution of the detection risk management Regarding your trades and trading behavior.

We have found the number of the trades in Which you took advantage to hack the system and is 100% Considered the offensive and abusive behavior.
As We Already you Explained and Its written in HFX's trading agreement, we will not accept traders Which are Prohibited Activities and making fraudulent transactions.
Apparently, you are not that innocent trader as you describe yourself!

As a result, We Have Decided to disable your trading account and cancel all trades you have made! Your trading account will be closed and Immediately you will no longer be Able to trade at HFX.
However, we are not interested to take your own money you have deposited and Therefore, the company will Consider refunding your initial deposit of $ 1,000.

This resolution is final.

Please send us your Liberty Reserve account in order to process the refund.

We hope you will find this as fair resolution, and will try not to make any Prohibited Activities and fraudulent transactions with any other Forex companies.

Regards,

Laurens,

Risk Management Department representative "

I earnestly request you to help me revise that my capital! I know the importance and relevance that the FPA is the forex market. Therefore, I would love to have the help of you!

I thank!

Carla

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by cmingoti on 10/10/11

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/06/11 the last contact was on 10/20/11

Details: Dear Clara,

We regret to inform you with the final resolution of the risk management detection regarding your trades and trading behavior.

We have a found a number of trades which in you took advantage to hack the system and is considered 100% as abusive and offensive behavior.
As we already explained you and its written in HFX’s trading agreement, we will not accept traders which are making fraudulent activities and prohibited transactions.
Apparently, you are not that innocent trader as you describe yourself!

As a result, we have decided to disable your trading account and cancel ALL trades you have made! Your trading account will be closed immediately and you will no longer be able to trade at HFX.
However, we are not interested to take your own money you have deposited and therefore, the company will consider refunding your initial deposit of 1,000$.

This resolution is final.

Please send us your Liberty Reserve account in order to process the refund.

We hope you will find this as fair resolution, and will try not to make any fraudulent activities and prohibited transactions with any other Forex companies.

Regards,

Laurens,

Risk Management Department representative

Company representatives' emails: HFX Dealing Room <dealing@hfx.com>
Horacio Cardozo Farah <horacio@hfx.com>
Javier Fernandez <javierf@hfx.com>
HFX Support <info@hfx.com>

Attachments

• 20111020-08h58.htm
    103.9 KB · Views: 12
I certainly think a more specific explanation is warranted. HFX uses vague terms such as "hacked" the system. Well what did you allegedly do when you allegedly hacked the system, did you insert orders?, did you change prices?, did you change results?

I think HFX needs to answer those questions. Cmingoti, please ask HFX for specifics about your alleged conduct.

About the discussion here on FPA?

I have not told them. Yesterday (26/out/11) he deposited in my account the value of my initial deposit of my first (1,000 USD).

Simply unacceptable!

This "broker" impose rules to obstruct his serve, and when we meet them, claim that we are "invading" the server!

I've asked them what rules I break and had no answer! They simply say they have evidence that I committed fraud.

Many orders kept open for several days! Almost broke my account several times! My level of margin has fallen below 80% and over again.

This is easily seen in the report I sent you!

Please help me!

Last edited:
I've invited them into the thread in Scam Alerts and also CCed you on the message. Let's see if they reply.

I see in your thread in Scam Alerts, you say that the people in HFX were also with the scammers at Start Forex.

Can you post links (and screenshots - it's amazing how fast some things disappear once someone posts a link) of what you found to make this connection between people at HFX and people at StartForex?

Pharaoh!

I have the names!

Andre L. uses fake a name (Horacio Cardoso) worked at Start Forex in 2008/2009.

Guy Barak (the cheff dealer HFX) is the same as Start Forex. and has more Youtrade also are the same!

It is very obvious that they are fakes! I contacted some friends who live in Israel to learn more about it.

These are lies upon lies. My operções are legitimate and just want what is mine!

I received the email that you sent me with their response. is absurd! I replied to the email with a copy to FAP (forum@forexpeac...)

An unfortunate situation like this.

Start with 1,000 and earn 17,000, this is nothing new, is it? (and said and I will state again, almost zeroed my account for more than 4 times!) If it had broken, none of this would be happening.

I did not wait to be notified in court as they are saying they will do. So, I'll know exactly who to charge my profits!

Thanks for your support.

What should I do now?

Last edited:
I'm interested in how they belive that you "hacked the system"

What platform do they use ?

just looking at this i'm thinking guilty already

Back