GUILTY Case# 2011-084 | QASSIM KERAIB vs www.ufxmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that UFXMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've invited them to post in your public thread or to talk about this by email. Let's see if they respond or not.

Am so serprised that they open the account for me and they make me trade forex and the still dont have the nessecerly documents how come they did that those people take almost 23000 dollers or more from my visa and american express cards and they told me things that not happened like there is no drop in prices which i belive then suddenly and with one tread i losr 5000 dollers in few secounds and thank god i but stop lost that time also when i tried to make printout for the deals i made i could not i want to compare the traeds i made with other platforms.
Thanks fpa for what you are doing to me and to others and i hope ufxmarkets will do the right to pay me my money

Hi guys
i tried to open my account with ufxmarkets but u could not its show that the password is wrong am 100% sure its right.
I just want to check that every thing is ok and no body open trade without my permisson .

It's been almost a week since Assmoderator invited UFXmarkets to join the discussion and give us an explanation. They don't seem to care about their reputation. If this case goes public, I will vote GUILTY.

Guys i cant login to my account and i tried to retreive the password also nothing happen they sent now password also its not working.

If they are willing to send a password, ask them to resend and try again.

Back