GUILTY Case# 2011-084 | QASSIM KERAIB vs www.ufxmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that UFXMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get on live chat with them and don't let them go until you've got access to your account.

Dear Pharaoh
I HAD DONE WHAT YOU TOLD ME AND WENT TO THE CHATTING SYSTEM THEY ARE BLOCKING ME ACCOUNT TO FORCE ME TO SIGH THE DOUCMENTS AND THEY TOLD ME WHEN I ASKED THEM TO TALK TO THERE SUPERVISOR ALSO THEY SAD AFTER I SIGN THE DOUCMENTS THOSEEOPLE ARE REALLY DRIVING ME CRAZY.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with 'Hayat'

Hayat: Hello and welcome.

Hayat: How may i help you today ?

QASSIM : am trying to log to my account but i cant and i ask for retrive the password and the send it to me twic also its not woking

Hayat: لحظه

Hayat: لم ترسل لي المستندات المطلوبه

QASSIM : ايش دخل المستندات في الدخول لحسابي

Hayat: تمم واجباتك لتحصل على حقوقك

QASSIM : ممكن اكلم السوبرفايز تبعك

Hayat: من ؟؟

QASSIM : امين قسوم

QASSIM : Mr ameen qassom

Hayat: سيد قاسم اولا ارسل المستندات

Hayat: بعدها لأستطيع ان احول لك المبلغ ولتستطيع الحصول على خدمات الشركه

QASSIM : كم المبلغ الي بتحولينه لي

Hayat: المبلغ الذي تريد سحبه حسب المتوفر في حسابك

QASSIM : مع السلامه

Hayat: مع السلامه

Why no more replies from fpa guys am under alot of problems am paying almost 1100 dollers monthly cause i used the visa and the american express to fund my account with ufxmarkets please guys do somthings

Let me see if I can wake up our AsstMod on this. I heard a rumor he's got the flu and is working from his laptop in bed.

I pointed UFX to the public thread in Scam Alerts. They claim that this money was already paid. I've just emailed Qassim and asked him to update that thread.

Dear AsstModerator

I just called the bank and the said nothing yet sent to your visa card can you please ask them when they sent the money.

Regards
Qassim keraib

Post that in your public thread in Scam Alerts too. Let's see how they respond.

Back