GUILTY Case# 2011-084 | QASSIM KERAIB vs www.ufxmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that UFXMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Update your public thread in scam alerts again. Tell the world that your money still hasn't arrived.

Oh man they seem like a bunch of scam artists to me -what a unproffessional disgusting lot -thank you for informing us about them-
wishing you the best Qassim.

Dear Pharaoh
I HAD DONE WHAT YOU TOLD ME AND WENT TO THE CHATTING SYSTEM THEY ARE BLOCKING ME ACCOUNT TO FORCE ME TO SIGH THE DOUCMENTS AND THEY TOLD ME WHEN I ASKED THEM TO TALK TO THERE SUPERVISOR ALSO THEY SAD AFTER I SIGN THE DOUCMENTS THOSEEOPLE ARE REALLY DRIVING ME CRAZY

Can't talk to supervisor until signing a document? BLACKMAIL on top!!! GUILTY, no more needed, say goodbye to your money :(.

I would really hate to vote for a broker who is innocent as guily, cuz that would just make us a bunch of bullies. But then again, I would also hate for a follow comrade to be crooked by some scammy broker. So to end this matter, what the broker should do, is since they claim to have already given Qassim his money, is they should send us a statement of some sort, bank statement, transaction ID etc, which shows the details of the transfer they made. If they cannot do that then I will vote them as guilty! If they do do that, then Qassim should show us his account details as at the day broker claims to have made the transfer to show us they he did not receive the said amount as at that day.

If UFX Markets would be so kind as to reply in the forums, I will consider that they may not be. If they keep ignoring their client and the FPA, when this goes to a vote, it will be an easy decision.

If UFX Markets would be so kind as to reply in the forums, I will consider that they may not be. If they keep ignoring their client and the FPA, when this goes to a vote, it will be an easy decision.

You are so patient..

They scamming people, they scamming employees and they scamming the FPA users and moderators.

Too much fairy tails (black SEO, Apologize, Ignoring, Money arrived, News trading, Scalping and more)

Seems like they used all excuses in the world.

they are sooooo guilty and FPA should mark them as SCAM!!!

Back