GUILTY Case# 2011-084 | QASSIM KERAIB vs www.ufxmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that UFXMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QASSIM KERAIB

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.ufxmarkets.com

My Case is: FEW MONTH AGO I OPENED ACCOUNT IN THIS COMPANY AND BEFORE THAT THEY TOLD ME THAT THAY ARE REGESTARD AND THEY ARE LEGAL BUT ONE DAY I GOOGELD THERE NAME IN GOOGLE AND THERE WERE I GET CHOCKED CAUSE ALL THE WEBSITE I VISITED TO LOOK WHAT THEY ARE WRITING ABOUT THEM ARE TELLING THAT THEY ARE SCAM PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY BACK I WORKED HARD TO GET THAT MONEY AND NOW I FEEL SO BAD PLEASE HELP GUYS. THEY TAKE ALMOST 13500 DOLLERS FROM MY VISA CARD AND ALMOST 1500 DOLLERS FROM ME AMERICAN EXPRESS I UESED MY TWO CARD TO FUND MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM. THERE ARE NOW 11902 $ IN MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND THEY ARE NOT ALLOWING MY TO GET MY MONEY BACK

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by QASSIM KERAIB on 11/01/11

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/10/11 the last contact was on 11/01/11

Details: ONLY SENDING SOME FILE TO SIGN AND FAX IT BACK TO THE I SEND AN ENAIL TO MR FOUAD ONE OF THIER EMPLOYEE AND HE IS TELLING ME MAKE TREAD AGINE AND YOU WILL GET BACK WHAT YOU LOST, BY THIS WAY I WILL LOSE ALL ME MONEY AND THEN THEY WILL SAY ITS YOU WHO MAKE THE TREAD AND LOST THE MONEY.

Company representatives' emails: <fuadm@ufxmarkets.com>

Attachments

• Your UFXmarkets Credit Card Receipt.pdf
    42.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Your UFXmarkets Credit Card Receipt 2.pdf
  • Your UFXmarkets Credit Card Receipt 3.pdf
  • Your UFXmarkets Credit Card Receipt 4.pdf
    42.8 KB · Views: 15
Do not make any more trades.

I've looked through the terms and conditions and i can't see any reference to anything about having to trade a certain amount of lots before a withdrawal etc

Terms and Conditions

Put in the withdrawal request once again. Follow it up with an email Stating clearly that you are not interested in making any more Trades and want the withdrawal effective immediately.

If you don't get a response within a day then Call them and ask to speak to someone in charge of firing people

DO NOT LET THEM PUSH YOU INTO MAKING ANOTHER TRADE.

I agree with Simon, don't make any more trades and give them an opportunity to pull some shenanigans (technical term). Insist they issue your withdrawal and let them know if it is not processed with 7 days, you will file a complaint with your credit card company(s) as well as post reviews on the FPA and other review sites.

If they don't respond or don't honor your withdrawal request, I would contact your credit card company(s) and let them conduct a fraud investigation.

If there was a bonus, there may have been some additional terms. Still, DO NOT place any trades until you verify if there were some additional terms and what those terms were.

So, was there a bonus? If so, can you copy the terms that came with it here?

Notify your credit card issuing banks that you may need to dispute those charges. It's a little early to file a fraud report and ask for a charge back, but letting the issuing bank know that there may be a problem is a good idea at this point.

Thanks Alot

I Never Take Bouns From Them But They Offer Me That And Ones I Almost Accepted But Then I Didnot Am So Happy That All Of You Guys Tring To Help Me And I Will Not Do Any Trading With Them,
Yesterday I Contact Them By The Chatting Service And Someone From Them Told Me I Have To Sign Adoucment And Send It Back To Them When I See That Doucment Its Show All The Transaction They Have Dont From My Visa Card And My Amearcan Express Card And As I Told You They Want Me To Sign The Paper And Send It Back To Them
Againe. also they ask me to copy my credit cards front and back and sent it to them.
Thanks Alot For Every One Try To Help Me In This

Last edited:
I believe that most of the FPA staff is off celebrating the holidays. As soon as they drag back in on Monday, let's ask AsstModerator to try to get UFX to join the conversation.

Back