GUILTY Case# 2011-085 | Irving Verzijl vs www.fx-root.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Fx-Root is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 74 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Irving Verzijl

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.fx-root.com

My Case is: The company FX Root inc have seased all communications and its no longer possible to logon to their website. Therefor its no longer possible to ask for a return of funds. By going to several website's I fund information the are no longer is business. This company is broker for the Varengold Bank how I have contacted and the confirmed that the have an account but it is no longer traded.
As you can read on their website the company managed trading accounts with the Varengold bank at a fee of 20%. However from the Varengold bank I have learned the had only one account for trading and never introduced any clients.
I have been in contract with Anje Wagner from the Varengold bank.

If you need to contact my
Email: irving.verzijl@gmail.com
tel +31 6 103 444 38

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Dav12 on 11/03/11

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/28/11 the last contact was on 11/04/11

Details: the company doesn't reply at all for over one week now

Company representatives' emails: Mark Brown <mark@fx-root.com>

Attachments

• Admin System.pdf
    905.4 KB · Views: 8
This case should go public. It's obvious the owner of fx-root.scam is running away with people's money.

I agree with Sylvie O. I think we can invite fx-root in and if they don't respond make this public sooner rather than later. I tried logging into their site and got an internal error, website unavailable message.

Last edited:
Yeah, this one looks like they may have taken the money and run. We should expedite it.

I've emailed all the addresses I can find. If there's no reply within a day, this one goes to the Open Cases folder.

So sorry Irving erzijl

How distressing for you and infuriating that those people a. take your money b. then not replying and leaving you high and dry.
I am so sorry but it looks you have been scammed to me and at the same time -i wish so much for you i am wrong.
Thank you for warning everybody and good luck Irving with this awful situation - Joh

So sorry Irving Verzijl

How distressing for you and infuriating that those people a. take your money b. then not replying and leaving you high and dry.
I am so sorry but it looks/sound like - you have been scammed to me and at the same time -i wish for you i am wrong.
Thank you for warning everybody and good luck Irving with this awful situation - Joh

Back