GUILTY - Case# 2011-089 | amag80 vs www.ifti-service.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IFTI Service is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No reply to the email I sent earlier this week. Their website is still down and their Performance Test crashed and burned.

This is going to the Open Cases folder now.

I hope they go out of business, but these guys will reinvent them self with a different name

Hi Amag80- this is just dreadful/disgusting a bunch of rip off merchants - my condolences re your loss and thank you for warning all of us - wish we had met under better circumstances. Good luck with yr future trading -joh

Sorry for your losses by these scammers.

But please all who read this, please learn from it.
Never ever let your money manage by others, especially not in Forex.
Before you do it, dig a hole in you garden and hide the money there. It is more safe
than in the hands of other traders.

I lost 70k a few years ago because I believed the fantastic advertisements of "The Shark", a famous
Forex Trader who showed proof of 4 years of fantastic profits ( about 25 % monthly average growth of equity ).
He had testimonials from clients with 100k accounts and more.
All were happy, all praised him .

But then it happened: He lost 90 % of the account within one day.
Why ?
Because his "safe" strategy failed.
His strategy was: martingale
But the EURUSD dropped like a stone that day.
And he added new long positions with double lot-size according to his strategy.
And got stopped out with margin call.

My money was gone. Ok, not all, about 2k were left and he sent it back ( he was a honest man I guess ) and later on I believed a "born again christian" who called himself the "worlds best elliott wave expert"
and guess what ?
He always was stopped out at SL and my last 2k were gone soon.

A few years later I trusted another "fantastic trader" who showed impressive results and offered Managed Accounts.
Yes, he blew up the whole account too.

The there was a russian trader, Abatov, he offered his service on Insta-forex pamm account.
He doubled his live account each month. Fantastic trader again.
When people threw him 10k into the PAMM, he lost 50 % and then another big chunk and
everybody ended up with a 95 % loss.

All I can say: Stay away from Managed Forex accounts as far as you can.
Learn to trade yourself and when you make stable profits on a demo account, go live but with
small risk only. This way you can make 1 % per month and when you know you have mastered
your strategy you can trade with more risk and make more.

since they disappeared that means they are bunch of thieves however , i highly suggest you don't forget about it before you take legal actions against them so they don't rob other people under a different name , hopefully the great team over here will help you with that

DJ

I would love to know of all the trillions traded daily in the market how much of that is losses to the average person such as you and I.

Good luck with your future trades, its never easy but dont give up...

That's what you get when you sign up for a managed account service that uses "strategies" = robots that don't work.
Due diligence my friend.

Strategy

NO strategy can offer something for nothing. The higher the reward the higher the risk.

Still the only fact that would point me to vote guilty is their failing to answer. Facts are that they were irresponsible, scam is not proved as I doubt that with their rebates they can pay any significant part of the loss. Any agree?

Aldo

Back