GUILTY Case# 2012-004 | maxruben vs www.fxclub.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxClub is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxruben

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.fxclub.com/

My Case is: Hi,
I make a call to you and to your court for the following:
I am victim of scamming and racketing with Forex Club
I send them a lot of mail speaking about what kind of trouble I had with Act trader Platform (the first was on September 5th)
• Slippage
• Excessive or too much re quote with price below of the market bidding price (when I wanted to sell) and above the market ask price (when I wanted to buy).
• For the pending orders they were executed: only when the price was between 2 at 4 pips against my pending order if not I couldn’t get filed.
• A lot of freezing platform occurring when I wanted to cancel an order when the market was starting to go in the opposite direction of my order but still at few pips of my price order.
The more curious and the worst was when I send to the CEO 2 videos of my desktop activity (the Act Trader platform), the following day I couldn’t open anymore the act trader platform my computer couldn’t find the file, I had to uninstall it to reinstall it again and during few days every time I had a freezing platform (at this time at least 3 times a day) I had to download again the software (and this with position!!).
I hope that I can put on attachment two videos that resume better than every commentary! ( if you need more video I have a lot of more!!)
Cordially
Franck Bilski

PS: I tried to upload some part of the movies that took the activity of the trading platform as proof but apparently it is too big.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by maxruben on 01/06/12

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/05/11 the last contact was on 01/06/12

Company representatives' emails: John Ieraci <ieraci-jp@fxclub.com>
Adam Serafin <aserafin@fxclub.com>
Peter Tatarnikov <tatarnikov-p@fxclub.com>

Attachments

• Account statement +Error message.doc
    338 KB · Views: 7
I've just sent an email inviting FxClub into the discussion.

EDIT: No reply yet, so I'm moving this to the Open cases folder.

Last edited:
Thank you for following my case.
I add the link of two videos, if you need more thank you for asking.
Waiting an answer.
Cordially.
[video]http://youtube/mHNwbf5ogtM[/video]
[video=youtube_share;QS9TVazTCMI]http://youtu.be/QS9TVazTCMI[/video]

Apparently only one video appeared I put the other link[video=youtube_share;QS9TVazTCMI]http://youtu.be/QS9TVazTCMI[/video]

Send an email to FxClub with a link to this thread. That might get their attention.

I seen your case in detail.Looks like its clearly technical error from broker side.
I am with you.We will fight together against SCAMMER

I am not familiar with this platform, But it looks to me, the platform is hung or not allowing to close a position.Did you try their MT4, does the same happens with MT4?

The broker seems to be regulated with NFA, NFA ID: 0358265, this is from their website. I hope FPA can get your money back.

I seen your case in detail.Looks like its clearly technical error from broker side.
I am with you.We will fight together against SCAMMER

Unless they can give a proof you are telling is not the truth, this is a total scam. Curiously their plataform is very similar (or the same) to the one used by AVA, which is a market maker that I didn't like either.

recruit

Unless they can give a proof you are telling is not the truth, this is a total scam. Curiously their plataform is very similar (or the same) to the one used by AVA, which is a market maker that I didn't like either.[/UOTE]

Not that I would ever support any time of scammer,,may they all go to a bad place,,, but let's make sure this is not an issue with your hardware/software/connectivity etc..... before we move forward...

Back