GUILTY Case# 2012-004 | maxruben vs www.fxclub.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxClub is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have the same trouble with FXCLEARING, when I use pending order and getting hit take profit in 30 pips, its written only 2 or 3 pips, n when I use SL its erased,, finally i loose all of my money. altough only some $.
I had sent some email n their answer is too many EA request. I do use the swiss army AE, but it is always like that when I do it manually..

There is nothing surprising I have not seen. Forex Club is an old Russian Scammer. While anywhere in the world to suffice.
Similarly, this time with my broker did the United States (GFT). File the complaint with them NFA.

Hello, maxruben,

Could you describe the problem in more details? From information available till that moment, I can't see where is problem :confused: Every platform freeze, especially during volatile market hours. Slippage is a normal condition everywhere. I have experienced a slippage worth 2 pips with one of the leading brokers. Other brokers other 0.8 pips spread and mine was 0.8+commissions+2 slipped pips :) That was the reason to withdraw my money.
Do you have a problem in withdrawing yours? Do you have a claim against FXClub? If you have a claim against them, please, share it with us.
Is there any broker rule in their ToS in order to file a case @NFA? Because if there is not such, you will only loose time, nerves for nothing.

Last edited:
Hi Max,
I am so sorry to hear about the scam.
I dont know what country you are in but here is a list of regulatory organizations where you may be able to get some relief.
Forex Regulation | Forex Regulatory Bodies

You may find your country listed there. Dont wait, contact the regulatory authority sooner rather than later. They can shut down the site and help, like Forex Peace Army with the return of your capital.
Based on what you describe, this is a typical scam, but this doesnt always happen in small shops, big names and big shops do the exact same thing. you have to constantly be on the look out. It is not a fair situation for retail traders like us.

I agree with others, here. Guilty.

Seems to me that broker is using the MT Virtual Dealer plugin.

THAT is the way they are able to F...K us all !!!

My question is did you try a demo account before going live? I suspect that using a demo account with them first would have shown that the platform did not operate the way you were expecting. Regardless the video looks like you would have to be trading ticks at the rate of change for the currencies, with regards to not hearing back from the broker I say take it to a vote!

I believe it could be technical and that should be eliminated first and agree with rick stukus comments

dave edwards

Could be API or feed as well but to not answer a email sent from FPA or comment on the forum makes it very suspicious. Honor is not building block in either politics or brokers apparently.

Just a thought...If this is a broker issue, as it appears to be, then others will be having the same issue. Is it possible to contact other users of this platform or post something on the broker website or other forums to attract other users to this discussion?

Back