GUILTY Case# 2012-014 | Falmi Dorlo vs www.synergyfx.com.au

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SynergyFx.com.au is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 33 84.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Falmi Dorlo

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.synergyfx.com.au

My Case is: On December 16th, I made several trades and getting a big profit, I requested the withdrawal of 40% of my profit.
On 20 sent an email saying I had "traded on off-market pricing and have attempted to withdraw profits That Have Been Obtained through unethical trading"
I replied that I thought absurd "First Realized trading, taking advantage of an absolutely normal upward movement of more than two hours.
Do not Understand Claiming how you guys are off-market pricing. Who have control over this is you, not me. "
In 23 days I received another email telling them "We acknowledge you of not Appear to be satisfied with the current FX Synergy has provided service to you as per your email dated 20th Dec 2011. We are currently full Conducting the Investigation Regarding your concerns as per our Compliance & Risk internal procedures and expect to be Able to Provide you with a formal response early in the new year. "
On January 11 sent an email canceling all my trades waxing my account.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by forli on 01/26/12

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/20/11 the last contact was on 01/11/12

Details: Dear Mr Forli,

Thank you for your email.

We acknowledge you do not appear to be satisfied with the current service Synergy FX has provided to you as per your email dated 20th Dec 2011. We are currently conducting a full investigation regarding your concerns as per our internal Risk & Compliance procedures and expect to be able to provide you with a formal response early in the new year.

Regards

Alexia Boutin

Compliance Officer

Synergy FX | Level 8, 56 Pitt Street, Sydney, 2000

Tel: +61 2 8274 2600

Fax: +61 2 9247 4601

alexia@synergyfx.com.au

www.synergyfx.com.au

Company representatives' emails: Alexia Boutin<alexia@synergyfx.com.au>

Attachments

• DetailedStatement (2).htm
    124.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 221345 Forli.pdf
    235.2 KB · Views: 11
Email them one more time. Ask them for a detailed explanation of why your trades were erased. Let's see if they reply.

email sent on 02/03/2012
Re: Synergy Financial Markets Investigation

Dalmo Forli
10:35 (0 minutos atrás)

para Alexia
Please would like a detailed explanation of the reason for the cancellation of my profits and closing the account because my trades were made according to the policy of the Synergy Permissions for scalping.

I await your urgent return

thank you

Dalmo Forli
Undo edits

2012/1/11 Alexia Boutin <alexia@synergyfx.com.au>
Dear Mr Forli,

Post our conducting a full investigation regarding your concerns as per our internal Risk & Compliance procedures we are satisfied that Synergy has acted correctly in accordance with market procedure.

Please see the attached document. This has also been sent hard copy to the postal address.

Many thanks,

Alexia Boutin
Compliance Officer

alexia@synergyfx.com.au
Online forex trading | Metatrader 4 broker | currency trading - Synergy FX

Ask him for a copy of the report he says was sent to ASIC. Also, contact ASIC and ask them for a copy.

Email sent
Synergy Financial Markets Investigation

Dalmo Forli
12:21 (0 minutos atrás)

para Alexia
Hello
How not answered my previous request, could please send me the report that was sent toASIC.

Thanks

Dalmo Forli

Em 3 de fevereiro de 2012 09:35, Dalmo Forli <dalforcana02@gmail.com> escreveu:
Please would like a detailed explanation of the reason for the cancellation of my profits and closing the account because my trades were made according to the policy of the Synergy Permissions for scalping.

I await your urgent return

thank you

Dalmo Forli
Undo edits

2012/1/11 Alexia Boutin <alexia@synergyfx.com.au>
Dear Mr Forli,

Post our conducting a full investigation regarding your concerns as per our internal Risk & Compliance procedures we are satisfied that Synergy has acted correctly in accordance with market procedure.

Please see the attached document. This has also been sent hard copy to the postal address.

Many thanks,

Alexia Boutin
Compliance Officer

alexia@synergyfx.com.au
Online Forex Currency Trading Platform | Metatrader 4 broker | ECN

Let's give them a few days to answer. If they don't send the information to you, then I'm in favor of taking the case public.

Back