GUILTY Case# 2012-015 | FxTrader61 vs WWW.FigFx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FigFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FxTrader61

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: WWW.FigFx.com

My Case is: They closed and banned my account because I didn't send them the original signed copy of the agreement during 7 days which is really no time for an international mailing. according their terms they should refund me my initial deposit but they didn't.

The worst case about this SCAM broker is that they banned my account because I published my issue in forexpeacearmy.

I described the full story in my tread in Scam Alert Folder please check it and let me know what you can do for me!

PS : I added a one star review of FigFx in their review page about one week ago but I don't know why it didn't approve!!??

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Mohammad on 01/27/12

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/23/12 the last contact was on 01/27/12

Details: FigFx January 26:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we will have to nullify all trades entered after January 13th 2012
Your last deposit using Webmoney will be refunded to your account within 5 business days.

Thank you & Have a nice day
----------------------------------------
FigFx January 27 :

Hello,

Posting any public material will be considered as an additional violation as per our same terms of service agreement (Paragraph #17).

To make sure you will not do the posting, I have put your pending withdrawal of your initial deposit on-hold for 180 days. If you do not post any public material within the next 180 days, feel free to re-open this ticket and ask for your withdrawal.

----------------------------------
FigFx January 27 :

Good luck, this conversation is over.

Company representatives' emails: http://support.figfx.com <helpdesk@figfx.com>

Attachments

• DetailedStatementFig.htm
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
If I understand paragraph 17 correctly, you were supposed to give Fig 6 days to deal with the issue before posting a public complaint. Did you do that?

Pharaoh, Please look at the last reply that they gave me : Good luck, this conversation is over.
what do you think about this? doesn't this mean that they don't want to discuss me about my issue any more?!!

I do think Javier isn't going to win any "most lovable client service" awards. He can be very rough at times, but can be reasoned with if approached correctly.

My question remains. Was the complaint made public before the time specified in paragraph 17? If so, that's going to make life difficult.

My question remains. Was the complaint made public before the time specified in paragraph 17? If so, that's going to make life difficult.

I didn't wait 6 business days because they violated their terms and illegally put the refund of my initial deposits on hold for 180 days just to make sure I do not publish my issue!!!!??? I don't see anywhere in their TOS that they can put a client's withdrawal on hold to make sure the client Will not publish his issue!?

"To make sure you will not do the posting, I have put your pending withdrawal of your initial deposit on-hold for 180 days. If you do not post any public material within the next 180 days, feel free to re-open this ticket and ask for your withdrawal. "

As I understand it, the 7 day waiting period before going public is there to allow errors and misunderstandings to be corrected. I do think article 27 is unfair and needs to be fixed, but I find the concept of a temporary hold on screaming scam before allowing a company to recheck things to be reasonable.

Based on Javier's recently reduced rate of responses to this and other cases, I think it's about time for our AsstModerator to issue a formal invitation for him to join the conversations.

Hello,

Pharaoh, I was just following this with AsstModerator via private mail.
In our talks, I explained that while I might have seemed to be harsh, I have left an open window for discussions. All I asked for was the user confessing his own mistakes and stop lying. We did not ban any money, the trader started a war on himself. I told him, confess and come to talk.

instead, he burnt us a 4 pages thread! he could have got his money the easy way by just saying sorry for what he did, or at least confessing it. But seems, he likes it the hard way.

I here by attach a full transcript of our issue with this cilent, threads ordered by date.

Notice that at the start, how the operator replied nice and easy by saying "Please be patient, I will revert back to you in regards to this case within the next few hours, thank you.", and traders bring-in the attitude and confesses not even reading any terms at all.

The operator again, gently asked for an additional time to get an answer himself from higher levels..
Decision is made in a day, the user is told that he will get all his money in 5 business days..

Here starts threatening, scam accusations, forum wars..

and it escalates..

So, does that make any difference to anybody?

Pharaoh, for god's sake, if were that operator, would you have deserved that sort of client-ISP tone of talking? How should you have reacted?

Slapping such an arrogant figure.. that's what's needed.
And that's what I did, I already had a green light on releasing his last deposit when i offered him to discuss things.. but he refused and continued his false claims.. Such people such be weed-out of the forex business, as they will soon popup with a new problem with a new broker in no time.
What were we expecting after all from a trader from iran, never read any terms, lies, .. !!! I am not amazed!

I have to stop worrying about him, he is so annoying to be honest.
I am ready to issue him a refund of his last made deposit of $850, #ID:5097377 from WMZ109996712552, if he does two things:

1- End his thread, with a satisfactory note that all the Misunderstanding issues have been properly solved.
2- Disappear from Fig's map, no revenge-stalking around the forum.

Simply, take your money and just go away.

A word of advice> leave forex, it not for you!

Attachments

• #9451 _About Paragraph #27.pdf
    50.7 KB · Views: 19
Welcome back Javier.

Someday, I'll have to tell you a little bit about my employment history. For now, let's just say that I'm very experienced in resolving technical issues with over-stressed end users. Perhaps I should offer a class in this. :D

FxTrader61, will you accept Javier's offer?

Back