GUILTY Case# 2012-015 | FxTrader61 vs WWW.FigFx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FigFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry Pharaoh, I never accept this, in my opinion accepting such an offer is a big treason to other hard working forex traders around the world, add to it the impolite accent of Javier that excites me to continue what he named as a War.

I can answer the Javier post word by word but decided to do not this.
Pharaoh, please let ask some questions from Javier :

1- According to same paragraph #27 you should fully refund the invested fund of client so why
you tried to refund me just my last deposit and now offer that again?!!

2- As Pharaoh can see in the attached PDF by you, you put the withdrawal of my money on hold
for 180 days just to make sure I will not do posting! who let you do that? Is this part of your TOS?

3- Why you want the started thread by me be deleted?!! I wrote there my issue and you answered and can answer more, if you think I'm lying there it's easy just show your documents!!

And regarding going out from forex market, I am a five years experienced trader, my registration date in FPA shows it somehow so you see: you where not even in the world when I was a forex trader ;) Several SCAM Forex brokers like *igFx destroyed by me and other traders like me. I'm not just a trader
I'm the IB of several honest forex brokers and be sure if my issue didn't solve here in FPA I will put a big SCAM label on FIGFX in our world wide cash rebate website which is launching .

FxTrader61, will you accept Javier's offer?

Pharaoh,

The trader confessed not reading any terms, not waiting any 6 days and not giving us anytime to react.
Here he again, refuses a refund his initial/last deposit.. just as exactly explained on those ignored terms.

I have nothing more to offer.

I'm really excited how this Javier can ignore answering all the questions asked from him so easily!!
I just wish this topic was in public forum and other FPA members were able to read this, it was so interesting then.

Pharaoh, Please let me know when it was OK to publish this thread or at least Javier's posts.

Pharaoh, In attached statement to the first post you can see all details.

5087343 2011.12.28 09:14 balance Deposit/WM/Z55170****** 800.00
5097377 2012.01.04 10:06 balance Deposit/WM/Z10999******* 850.00

Balance: 2 664.50

How much was each deposit and how much was the account balance?

Pharaoh, Isn't about tow months enough for FigFx to clarify?
Are you and FPA admins really convinced from Javier's answers?
Isn't time for an Scam label?

Let's drag him back in here for one more round of discussion. He's provided some answers, but there are still a lot of questions. I will say that I'm not pleased with how this is dragging out.

Yo AsstMod! Can you ask Javier to please rejoin us?

Javier, could you explain carefully what the reason is to only offer to refund deposits and not the full account balance?

Javier, could you explain carefully what the reason is to only offer to refund deposits and not the full account balance?

Sometimes Pharaoh, you seem to miss small things in between the lines, here is an example:
5087343 2011.12.28 09:14 balance Deposit/WM/Z55170****** 800.00
5097377 2012.01.04 10:06 balance Deposit/WM/Z10999******* 850.00

Why would someone deposit $850, when he has $800 on his account already deposited just a few days back?
Maybe, and most probably, because he was already stopped out. Right?!

So, on 2012.01.04 10:05 for instance, this account had a balance of $0.00
and the balance that was there when blocked is $85, ONLY, and not $26xx that are claimed, as those were already liquidated/stopped out earlier and the account has already reached a balance of zero. I can not re-invent the money that the trader has already lost. earlier.

And again:
What are we discussing here? And is this thread not closed at all?
The user has $850 in our pockets, and that is all he will get if he agrees to our offered terms earlier.
So he either takes it, or leaves it and heads directly to his lawyer.
Convincing those people seems an impossible task (Ask Obama) :)

Are all of us looking at the same statement? I see $800 going in, what looks like a margin call on 2012-01-03. There's also a zero balance credit. What is that??? I then see a new deposit of $850 on 2012-01-04 and a closed P/L of 162.66 on 2012-01-05 (but more profit than that from the trades on the 4th and 5th).

Can both sides trim out everything else and show ONLY deposits and trade PL?

Pharaoh,This Javier looks so funny! you ask him about a full refund of account balance, he is discussing a partial refund of deposited money!!!

Unfortunately I don't have any access to my account more than what you have, Pharaoh.
But the full and clear story of my trading is this :

1- I deposited a $800 at the first time.
2- This $800 zeroed because of a margin call.
3- I deposited another $850.
4- I made a profit of $1814.5.
5- My account balance turned to $850+$1814.5 = $2664.5
6- They banned my account!!

Pharaoh, Javier comes here once at a week and post a useless answer, if this thread continue like this I am sure we will never end to a result!

Back