GUILTY Case# 2012-015 | FxTrader61 vs WWW.FigFx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FigFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to see his calculations first. If it's not back in the thread within a couple of days, I'll move that this be taken to the Open Cases folder.

I'm beginning to share your annoyance with Javier's lack of responses.

Yo AsstMod! Can you please give Jaiver a deadline to reply.

Yes, but he doesn't always reply while he's waiting for information. I tend to talk whether I have info or not. That's why my post count is so much higher than everyone else. :p

However, as silly as it may seem to go to a vote over 63 cents, it is money owed to a trader and the responses have been inadequate. I'm in favor of taking this public.

OK, another week and no positive movement here!!
Also it maybe be interesting for you and AsstMod to know it is 68 days from starting of this case by me and nothing positive here again.
:(:(:(

reading through this case i'll like to comment that both sides have some faults especially by the trader not waiting for the allowed time before talking scam about the broker however the broker seems to have a very bad customer relation judgin from his response here afterall customers are always said to be right. i'll just advice the broker to release the money and let things be. this should not have gone this far

When it comes to FigFX, I can surely accuse them of scamming. Just to add, they are not regulated which means they don't do business according to laws. They are outside the law, outside of any negotiations...out of anything. And when someone tells them he wants smth, they just tell that he is too aggressive! How did they understand this?! It's interesting question. Since I made a deposit on a cent account with $10 and...got scammed, I'm no more looking at FigFX. This is not a broker but а pale copy of a broker. It's enough to make a deposit worth $10 and experience the "speed" of placing your positions. For me, it was not less than 20 seconds with the maximum of 2 minutes and above. Traders should first make a tryout deposit in order to gain some experience on their real conditions.
And in the end, GUILTY!

FigFX is always guilty, they specifically look for ways to upset or short change their clients as proven by the many cases against them here.

Nothing new. You can be sure they will do it over and over again, wasting valuable resources of FPA.

They should be blacklisted, I'm sick of reading about their shenanigans.

Ok, Finally I see my case in Open Cases Folder. Thanks to Pharaoh and FPA moderators.
But why in the review section of FigFx the open cases is 0 yet?

Back