GUILTY Case# 2012-015 | FxTrader61 vs WWW.FigFx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FigFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guilty or Not Guilty, no different at this time! It seems we missed the time and the SCAM FigFx gone with clients money.
I just wish at the next cases FPA react faster and don't let the SCAMMERs to disappear with people's money so easy.

FigFx is still a good-rated broker on FPA???

You are right. And FigFx is still good-rated broker on FPA. It is a joke.

Pharaoh,
What do you need to give the SCAM rating to this non-existent "broker"? Javier has disappeared, their last message was a fake DDoS attack message on their page more than 3 weeks ago, which isn't exist anymore.
Here is a topic where it is described that their office is closed since 1st of April, and many employees didn't receive salary: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/19740-figfx-com-scam-runaway.html

Guilty or Not Guilty, no different at this time! It seems we missed the time and the SCAM FigFx gone with clients money.
I just wish at the next cases FPA react faster and don't let the SCAMMERs to disappear with people's money so easy.

I don't personally assign ratings. Ratings are left by reviewers. In this case, the guilty verdicts have turned two 1 star ratings into two zero star ratings. If another Traders Court case or two comes through and FigFx doesn't show up, then the issue will be turned over to the Scam Investigations Committee. They have the power to change the rating on FigFx to scam.

The sad part is that many issues with Fig in the past had been successfully resolved by discussions with Javier. He was often slow to respond, but things usually worked out in the end.

Back