GUILTY Case# 2012-019 | Scythian vs www.figfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FigFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 30 90.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If both sides could just show how much was deposited, what the PL was, and how much was withdrawn, that would simplify things.

Yes, Javier proved it again: he is the King of the Liars

Hello Pharaoh,

If you check my Liberty Reserve history and my account statement, then you can see, that they kept my profit.
I've already proved it. It is not difficult, very simple math: $17.00 (first deposit) + $0.63 (profit) + $10.00 (second deposit) - $27.00 (withdrawal, the amount which was sent back) = $0.63 (stolen money=my profit). I made a summary picture too using my statements above.

It is clear, that Javier lied again, as usual. Check my attachment!

I think, it must be enough to give the SCAM rating to this one-man criminal "organization". Please, publish this case, and ask FPA members what they think about this!

Javier,

Was any of Scythian's profit withheld? If so, why?

Attachments

• summary.png
    summary.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 17
  • summary.jpg
    summary.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Yo AsstMod! Can you please invite Javier back to the party. Unless there's a reason to not pay profits, then those profits should be paid, even if the total is small.

Hello Pharaoh,

This case is clear: FigFx stole my profit (and earlier they tried to steal all of my money). I've already proved everything, Javier nothing. Despite of this Javier got another weeks, but nothing happened.
If you check the other similar cases from the near past, then it should be clear: FigFx is a criminal company.

What are you waiting for?

Yo AsstMod! Can you please invite Javier back to the party. Unless there's a reason to not pay profits, then those profits should be paid, even if the total is small.

Since the other case got promoted to open cases, I'll guess that yours is next in the queue.

Hello Pharaoh,

This case is clear: FigFx stole my profit (and earlier they tried to steal all of my money). I've already proved everything, Javier nothing. Despite of this Javier got another weeks, but nothing happened.
If you check the other similar cases from the near past, then it should be clear: FigFx is a criminal company.

What are you waiting for?

If you were aware of their questionable practices in the past why then did you sign up with them? If you had a feeling they were bad and went ahead and joined anyway then you do deserve to be robbed! Should they have done that? NO and for that they should be guilty.

No, I wasn't aware of their questionable practices. If I would have known any of these practices, then I would have never opened an account at this broker.
Unfortunately I didn't check the cases about this broker earlier, but I saw that they have good overall rating. I thought, it is worth a try, and I was wrong. I gained all of my experiences during the work and real trades at this company. Check my original (scam alert) thread for the details too!
Of course, after these experiences I did an ivestigation, and I noticed that there are a lot of similar cases in scam alerts folder. I referred to these cases in my previous post. I was lucky, because I made only a little deposit to a cent account, but there are many others, who invested more thousands.

If somebody reads Javier's posts, and checks any other related thread, then it will be obvious that he is a liar, and this company's main "profile" is the stealing. This thread is about the truth, and I wanted to warn other traders of this danger.

Regardless of my case and regardless whether that somebody goes into the trap: if somebody steals money from others then this person is a criminal. This company has already deserved the SCAM rating.

P.s.: Anyway, has anybody ever heard about DDoS attack what lasted almost 3 weeks? It is another pure lie.

If you were aware of their questionable practices in the past why then did you sign up with them? If you had a feeling they were bad and went ahead and joined anyway then you do deserve to be robbed! Should they have done that? NO and for that they should be guilty.

Last edited:
No, you misunderstood me. It is not about the money, but about the truth. As I wrote in my previous post, I wanted to warn other traders, to prevent similar cases and I wanted to support other victims like FxTrader61 with this thread.
Don't you think that it is a little strange that there is a company with such high rating, and in other hand there are a lot of unresolved cases and stolen money? That's why I thought that the truth has to turn out sooner or later.

If you would be one of the victims with more thousand lost dollars, maybe you would have other thoughts, and you would be glad that somebody supports your case. If you would be one of the investors who changed their mind because of this (or other similar) thread, then maybe you would say thank you.

Additional comment:
I started my original thread with this: "I don’t talk about big money, but if this company does this for just a little money, then what does this company do, if this is about more thousand dollars?"
The initial problem was this: "when I wanted to withdraw my money, they disabled my account without any good reason"

over 63 cents? really? I pay, bring the bear

Last edited:
Ive voted Scam
I dont care if its 0.63 cents or 63k . The way that character Javier is treating you is disgusting.
He probably doesnt care , but then maybe he believes in karma. If so then this episode; and I very much doubt that this is the only one like it, he "deals" with, will come back in the future to bite him.

Back