GUILTY Case# 2012-019 | Scythian vs www.figfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FigFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 30 90.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This guy Javier does come across as a nasty piece of work, not a professional businessman. And certainly not someone I would trust with my money with, be it 63 cents or 63 thousand.

please there are enough cases and evidence against this broker for even a fool to know its scam. GUILTY

I wonder sometimes why would a brokers jeopardize their reputations for cent accounts and few dollars. I tried this broker before and never had a problem except the delayed execution. I'm known for being a news trader and their execution is pretty messed up. In my opinion, even if customer calls them names, they should be professional enough to return his money and punish him by blocking his account. They have the right to return his balance and terminate the contract as mentioned in all brokers' TOS. I'll have to vote guilty.

Jeez man I thought the days of internet courage where over...........in the 80's. The crap people say to each other just because they can do it over the internet and don't have to do in person, blows me away.

As far as I'm concerned Javier is an a$$hole plain and simple and I'd say it to his face as well. And when the dust settles, see who the last one standing is, that how we did in it in ol' school before people could hide behind a screen and a keyboard. Who's ever standing gets the money........

FigFX is guilty, if for no other reason than Javier is associated with it...............learn some respect dude and try to conduct yourself with some semblance of dignity.

Yes, you are right. Unfortunately nowadays the virtuality gives more possibilities to these types of people like Javier. They are very brave behind the screen, they do everything uninhibitedly and when their dirty business is revealed, they just go away, and continue exactly the same than before using a new virtual personality.

Jeez man I thought the days of internet courage where over...........in the 80's. The crap people say to each other just because they can do it over the internet and don't have to do in person, blows me away.

As far as I'm concerned Javier is an a$$hole plain and simple and I'd say it to his face as well. And when the dust settles, see who the last one standing is, that how we did in it in ol' school before people could hide behind a screen and a keyboard. Who's ever standing gets the money........

FigFX is guilty, if for no other reason than Javier is associated with it...............learn some respect dude and try to conduct yourself with some semblance of dignity.

You're right, of course, I mean why would any broker stain its reputation for a small amount? Just give it back and it's over... it must be the stealing mania.... just guessing

No, you misunderstood me. It is not about the money, but about the truth. As I wrote in my previous post, I wanted to warn other traders, to prevent similar cases and I wanted to support other victims like FxTrader61 with this thread.
Don't you think that it is a little strange that there is a company with such high rating, and in other hand there are a lot of unresolved cases and stolen money? That's why I thought that the truth has to turn out sooner or later.

If you would be one of the victims with more thousand lost dollars, maybe you would have other thoughts, and you would be glad that somebody supports your case. If you would be one of the investors who changed their mind because of this (or other similar) thread, then maybe you would say thank you.

Additional comment:
I started my original thread with this: "I don’t talk about big money, but if this company does this for just a little money, then what does this company do, if this is about more thousand dollars?"
The initial problem was this: "when I wanted to withdraw my money, they disabled my account without any good reason"

Ive voted Scam
I dont care if its 0.63 cents or 63k . The way that character Javier is treating you is disgusting.
He probably doesnt care , but then maybe he believes in karma. If so then this episode; and I very much doubt that this is the only one like it, he "deals" with, will come back in the future to bite him.

I support you. This is a very big SCAMMM no matter the amount of money involved.

I think it's time to kick this Scammer's butt.

I vote for scam.

Back