GUILTY Case# 2012-024 | Raimundas vs www.fxdd.com www.fastbrokers.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FXDD.com and FastBrokers.com are guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 75 97.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I HATE FXDD.

I opened 2 accounts with them about 2 years ago and am very happy now that I closed them last years.

BAD.. BAD.. GUYS.. GUILTY... GUILTY...

On a lighter note, I guess those 2 "not guilty' votes belongs to FXDD and fastbrokers.com. One representative each.

I'm really shocked at this. I've known FXDD for so many years and held them with high esteem. But this revelation is shocking to the nerves. How can a firm like FXDD stoop so low to this? They have not even come here to make a statement shows more suspicion of their acts.
Moreover, NFA's judgemenet goes a long way to show that FXDD is guilty.

I'm really embarrassed at their attitude to the clients issue. FXDD's claims are ambigous and no factual data to prove it. I hate when brokers pass the buck of their negligence to clients. Its even a shame and scary to see terms and conditions in most brokers stating abrupt closure of client account at their sole descreption without any meaninful reasons whether it be faults on their side or not.

I agree the FPA should forward the outcome of the vote to all reputable agencies and regulators.

i recently started reading through these cases, and more and more i see how its the wild wild west out there when it comes to forex. Better to pay a little more in commissions and just go with the most reputable and best of brokers. It just isn't worth it in the end to save a few pennies here and there when they end up raping you on your hard earned savings

I have had an account with FXDD for nearly 2 years and have had no problems with them. The only issue were some delays in setting up an account which I'm managing for a friend, but then they offered a 5% bonus on his initial deposit as compensation. What I did experience in this application process though, was conflicting information from different departments and lack of follow-through (I had to inquire about every stage of the application process to discover the delays; they never contacted me). I concluded they have just expanded too much to keep communication flowing in the company. This situation up for vote is much more serious however. Based on my experience, I'm surprised no one from FXDD has replied and tried to fix the problem; a small investment on their part would have kept this from blowing up as it has. This case is causing me to look much more closely at my dealings with FXDD.

es ist gut, dass diese betruegereien mit hilfe von fpa der oeffentlichkeit bekannt gemacht wereden.
sg, as

It is so disheartening when even a so-called "Good" broker turns out to be just another bucketshop in the end, and in this case, for such little money. Pathetic really - accusing the account holder and then just closing the account with no proof is beyond disgusting - this is a very easy GUILTY vote! I had considered opening an account with them in the past but will never do so now or in the future. I am very sorry for all the trouble you have had with these scoundrel brokers.

Back