GUILTY Case# 2012-029 | szendro vs scalping.ws/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Scalping.ws is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 29 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

szendro

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: scalping.ws/

My Case is: The company sell a scalping EA which they market on their website by allowing investor access to several live accounts. The results are impressive with virtually straight line positive equity curves.
I bought the EA which was emailed without any manual only a few instructions embedded within the email and written by someone who had very poor English skills. I immediately back tested the EA and found a not onyl did it never make a profit but equity curve was staright line negative.
I was actually sent the source mql file for the ea and not the ex4. I could see from the code that this EA was NOT the one used in the investor access accounts. I have since found that the account used for investor acces is most likely linked to the service provided by Forex Top Shop (http://www.forextopshop.com/)
I was told that I needed to optimise the settings. Despite repeated requets for such settings, nothing was ever sent. Iasked for my money back and the vendor became very abusive.
The vendor stopped replying to my emails.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by szendro on 03/15/12

The company was first contacted about the issue on 03/13/12 the last contact was on 03/16/12

Details: Never mind about live testing for now, send me the settings for a 5 digit broker which will show profit for the year 2011 (ie. In the past). This will prove that the EA works.

Since you must already have the settings for February and January 2012 send me these immediately and I will test over the weekend.

Regards

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 16 March 2012 15:37
To: Chris Collins
Subject: Re: PROGRAM FOR 4 BROKER FIGURES.

Chris.

My clients I do optimization independently. If you draw that I will send you results on days off.

Already Friday the trade end.

I will show you it. I do optimization every month instead of once a year.

It allows the program to be steady throughout a month.

2012/3/16 Chris Collins <ccollins45@gmail.com>

OK Sergey,

To be crystal clear:

You have advertised an EA with reports that shows that it makes good profits.
I have sent proof to you that the EA you have sent me not only does not perform as advertised but makes consistent losses.
You have told me that I need to optimise the EA to make profits.
I have asked you to send me this optimised (or whatever you want to call it) EA so that I can reproduce the results you have shown on your website.(not unreasonable is it ?).
You have had ample opportunity to do point 4 above, but are either unwilling or unable to do so. You could easily do a backtest yourself which shows profit for the year of 2011 and send me the parameters. Actually I should not need to ask for this as the parameters should already be optimised when you sent the EA.. Anyhow, you have not done this.

In conclusion you I have paid for goods that I have not received. If you dispute this, then once again, send me the EA and settings that prove me wrong.

Regards

Chris Collins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 16 March 2012 15:19

Chris,

I have sent all to you. Including maintenance which costs on a site.

All that to you needs to be made it optimization of this program both put for real and get profit. Please.

Sergey,

Please answer this simple question:

Are you going to send me software with settings which I can run through an MT4 5 digit strategy test and get similar results to those you display on your website ?

Yes or no ?

If yes, then no swindle, you have delivered what you said you would: You advertised a bar of chocolate, I paid for a bar of chocolate, you gave me a bar of chocolate. Everyone is happy.

As already said I eagerly await the software I paid for.

Regards

Chris

Ps Please do not use vulgar language again when you respond.

Sent: 16 March 2012 14:27

Chris. I wrote this program more than 8 months. And you without having understood has told that this ****.
Has accused me of Swindle.
I was polite. While you without having understood has accused me of swindle.
I spoke to you to take standard options and to start up on all steams? I didn't tell it to you.
I spoke to you to make optimization.
To make sample and to make optimization for last month. what's the problem? All my clients do it and remain are happy. If you not understanding with Meta trade 4. I in it am not guilty. Make optimization for the monthly period - February.

Now not only are you being rude but you are making accusations about my character which are not only unjustified and untrue but libellous in a court of law.

I shall ignore your rudeness for a moment and explain about 5 digit brokers:

You wrote:

“For 5 digits of brokers.

You multiply on 10 only these parameters -

extern double StopLos=20;

extern double TakeProfit=20;

extern double TrailingStop = 25;”

In the English language this statement is not understandable, but I now assume that you mean that the 3 parameters you state should be set to 200, 200, and 250, for 5 digit brokers. I have run a new strategy test with the parameters set as you assumed and as you can see (report attached) the results are the same; a continuous string of losses.

I therefore request that you email an EA with the correct settings for a 5 digit broker which can give me a nice clean positive equity curve as you have on your website when I perform a back test from Jan 2011 to Jan 2012.

I eagerly await the new software.

Regards

Chris Collins

Sent: 16 March 2012 12:47
To: ccollins45@gmail.com
Subject: PROGRAM FOR 4 BROKER FIGURES.

You scoffing from me? In your broker of 5 figures - 1.32986. OPTIONS At the PROGRAM FOR 4 FIGURES.

SHOULD be FOR TESTING 1.3298(!) - 5 FIGURES SHOULD not be. LOOK my REPORTS!

i got it. You want my program free of charge. I was got by your deceit. As it to understand.

I send the program. I speak do the report. And you have decided me to deceive and speak that she bad.

I am not rude. All my clients get profit on real and are grateful to me.

And you have decided me to deceive

Hello Sergey,

Suddenly the politeness stops and you become rude and insulting!

You do not need to be an expert to recognise an EA which produces a perfect negative equity graph. Ie an ES which does nothing but loses.

Completely different to the results you show on your website.

I will not argue with you. I want a complete refund back to my LR account for 255 USD. If this is not done then I shall contact LR, MasterCard, Visa, etc and send them the proof that the results shown on the website are not attainable. I shall make postings on FPA and all the other forums I belong to. No arguing, no bandying of words.

Regards

Chris Collins

Sent: 16 March 2012 12:25

Subject: Re: - Forex EA...

I am now occupied. Unless it is difficult for understanding?
I have sent you a variant which opens instead of Sell and buy Limit.
Here you I send you the program which exposes Sell and buy Limit.
Check up also you will see that there is no difference in usage.
Listen. You have received the original program. Only the
program with options for 4 signs. It is not necessary to test with brokers in 5.
For this purpose what to test with 5 signs it would be necessary to increase values on 10.

After that to make optimization for a month. You heard about optimization? You are direct the EXPERT

___________________________________________________________________________________________

2012/3/16 Sergey S <scalping.ws@gmail.com>

Listen. You have received the original program. Only the program with options for 4 signs. It is not necessary to test with brokers in 5.

For this purpose what to test with 5 signs it would be necessary to increase values on 10.

After that to make optimization for a month. You heard about optimization? You are direct the EXPERT

Hello Sergey,

I back tested the EA using the recommended broker, Alpari, and also FinFx, both with 90% modelling quality on the EUR/USD. In both cases the EA made consistent losses and never made a profit. See attached report files.

I then looked at the history date from one of your online accounts with investor access and found that there were several instances of pending orders being cancelled (see attached report for your account 101375 ). I looked at the source code of the EA you sent and can see that it does not contain any instructions to cancel pending orders. Therefore the EA you sent me cannot be the same EA that you show on your website and give investor access to. Furthermore the EA is called “Euronis” in the comment field in your accounts. This is clearly a different EA which trades in an entirely different way to the one you sent.

Do NOT send me any instructions about altering parameters on the EA you have sent!

PLEAS SEND ME THE SAME EA (EURONIS) THAT YOU USE ON YOUR WEBSITE AND GIVE INVESTOR ACCESS TO!

Regards

Chris Collins

Sent: 16 March 2012 00:42

Hello Chris.
The program can work on the majority of currency pairs. Use it on M15. Or EURUSD M5

2012/3/14 Chris Collins <ccollins45@gmail.com>

Hello Sergey,

I do not think that you understood the question:

1.I assume that the EA works on EUR/CAD and GBP/CAD but does it work on other currency pairs ?

2. Which timeframe do I need to use on the chart I attach the EA to, M15, H1, etc ?

Regards

Chris Collins

Sent: 14 March 2012 19:08

There are no constant adjustments. Adjustments change throughout a week - two. I now will explain to you as you can independently select adjustments and trade isn't dependent on our support.
1) extern int thas_zisni_umovi_sek = 60;
2) extern int spred_komisija_punkt=3;
1) speaks about warrant time. 60 = 60 seconds
2) speaks about spred. You set spred the broker and the program considers it.

extern int ma_1 = 28;
extern int ma_2 = 144;
extern int method = 3;
extern int price = 0;
extern int signal = 14;
extern int s_method = 0;
extern int signal2 = 70;
extern int s_method2 = 0;
These are adjustments of the principal indicator.
You can them modify to default there are the best in my opinion adjustments.
For 5 digits of brokers.

extern double TrailingStop = 25;
EA N.networks.mq4 it is the EA
You can put it on a demo or real.
You can take our options specified in tests and to put for real.
I have explained to you how to receive adjustments. Lead optimization.
I now don't have constant adjustments. Has sent you examples on buildings.
And results. Lead optimization on stories.
It only an example how to lead optimization - http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/files/user/MT4%20Backtesting.pdf
or
http:// www.easyexpertforex.com/backtesting-optimization.html
Best Regards,

Sergey

2012/3/14 Chris Collins <ccollins45@gmail.com>

Hello Sergey,

Which currency pairs and which timeframes should I attach the EA to?

I shall leave all parameters at default for test period.

Regards

Chris

Sent: 13 March 2012 22:38
To: ccollins45@gmail.com
Subject: - Forex EA...

Hello Chris.

you can to check and make sure that the program indeed works in Hotforex and ather brokers.

Nw_butterfly.mq4 it is the indicator of EA .mq4 it is the program. indicator and program to embark in one terminal.

The program already works with an indicator.

here are no constant adjustments. Adjustments change throughout a week - two. I now will explain to you as you can independently select adjustments and trade isn't dependent on our support.
1) extern int thas_zisni_umovi_sek = 60;
2) extern int spred_komisija_punkt=3;
1) speaks about warrant time. 60 = 60 seconds
2) speaks about spred. You set spred the broker and the program considers it.

extern int ma_1 = 28;
extern int ma_2 = 144;
extern int method = 3;
extern int price = 0;
extern int signal = 14;
extern int s_method = 0;
extern int signal2 = 70;
extern int s_method2 = 0;
These are adjustments of the principal indicator.
You can them modify to default there are the best in my opinion adjustments.
For 5 digits of brokers.

extern double TrailingStop = 25;

You have an example of options. Can make optimization for February. And to begin trade on real or a demo the account.

Company representatives' emails: Sergey Shirin <scalping.ws@gmail.com>

Attachments

• InvestorAccessGBPCADandEURCAD.gif
    5 KB · Views: 3
  • StrategyTesterEURCAD.GIF
    5.6 KB · Views: 3
  • StrategyTesterEURUSD.GIF
    5.4 KB · Views: 4
Oh good. I see that you got the court case open.

Send a note to Sergey. Give him the link to your public thread in Scam Alerts and tell him that you've filed a Traders Court Case.

It may be worth considering that the last email I sent to Sergey S was to send me these so called optimisations so that I could reproduce the results shown on his website. I am still waiting.
I received this polite carefully thought out informative response to the FPA ourt case from Serrgey this morning:

"I really thought that you are a swindler. but you wrote
(sent the source code MQL4 file and not the executeable EX4 file)
people who understand Meta trade 4 know that 10 seconds are necessary that with MQL4 file to make EX4.
YOU it don't know anything. but to judge me as the professional. YOU don't know as to check the program in a tester of strategy but speaks that I am a swindler. YOU don't know a difference between 4 and 5 figures brokers.
I was bothered by this nonprofessional nonsense from you the stupid idiot"

That was not a very nice answer! I see that the Mod sent an invitation to Sergey to join the discussion. Let's see if he accepts the invitation and let us hear his part of the story.

I think that in addition to the fraud another disturbing facet of this case is that Sergey seems to have convinced himself that he has done nothing wrong. He really seems to believe that he has a legitimate business here???

Sergey must have saved that email. What he sent me was...

I see me call the swindler.
pay attention to his words -
(sent the source code MQL4 file and not the executeable EX4 file)
people who understand Meta trade 4 know that 10 seconds are necessary that with MQL4 file to make EX4.
He it doesn't know anything. but to judge me as the professional. he doesn't know as to check the program in a tester of strategy but speaks that I am a swindler. he doesn't know a difference between 4 and 5 figures brokers.
I was bothered by this nonprofessional nonsense

I replied...

Thanks for writing back.

His "non-professional nonsense" as you call it also extends to an FPA traders court case filing. I would prefer to see this resolved peacefully and professionally. That way the one star review probably gets upgraded instead of turning into a zero star rating.

Extending a little extra help to those who are less skilled can help you develop a loyal following.

I'm now waiting to see what response he makes.

Proof of fraud

The EA mql code that was actually sent by Sergey does't support pending orders.
I have attached an Alpari UK statement I downloaded from one of the live real accounts on the FX Super EA website which gives investor access. As you will see from this statement many "pending" orders are cancelled. In the source code of the EA, there are only OrderClose commands for "Open" orders. Therefore the EA sent cannot be the EA used on the investor access accounts shown on the website!

Attachments

• InvestorAccessAlpari10137.JPG
    InvestorAccessAlpari10137.JPG
    431.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
How do we move ahead now ?

I have proven that the EA sold is not the EA used on the website.
Sergey obviously has nothing to say.
Can we now classify this as a scam so that I can contact Visa, Mastercard, etc and request that they withdraw their services to this scammer.

You should have done this already. Whatever FPA decides and how fast it moves, it is independent of you submitting a claim with the payment processor.
Visa, MasterCard and all other companies processing payments do not know FPA or other forums, because they deal with all kinds of products. This is Forex and for us is very important, but for them is just another product number X. For them is could have been expired peanut butter. It is a claim against a specific client of them.
I suggest you submit a claim with the payment processor immediately. If they get many claims, they will probably ban him from using their services.

Back