GUILTY Case# 2012-029 | szendro vs scalping.ws/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Scalping.ws is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 29 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've removed a few items that were not for public viewing. This one is going to the Open Cases folder now.

Hello Romeo. I paid via Liberty Reserve and did complain to them but they did not even acknowledge the email. I agree that Masertcard etc will not know about FPA but within the forex community it is a well respected site. I therefore think that it would add weight to at least getting these credt giants to look at the vendor if I can refer to such a site. Because I did not use one of the credit card companies to actually make the purchase and am therefore not making a refund claim I fear it will be difficult to motivate them to look at the case. It is galling that even with proven fraud, such vendors are still able t use the services of well known credit companies.

Hello Romeo, Oh man these folk sound like shifty/shonky operators - am so pleased you warned us - i will stay away from these guys big time
thks again and i hope you get some kind of positve result - who needs this hassle -they look like a scam to me.

How these people can live with the shame of ripping off traders is beyond me, yet another guilty vote awarded.

As much as the day job is a grind, its a reliable paycheck at the end of the day.

Unfortunately this was an easy "Guilty" vote - this trader bought an EA but did not get the product he purchased - then when he wanted his money back, Sergey became abusive.

Too bad Sergey couldn't just have sent a compiled version of the correct EA.

Back