GUILTY Case# 2012-031 | brycer vs www.Trade4xPro.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade4xPro is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brycer

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.Trade4xPro.com

My Case is: They offered a no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee and did not honor it. They ignored all of my requests.

I bought the course because it offered a "No questions asked 30 day money back guarantee." I was not satisfied with the course as it changed every week that I was a member.

When I asked for a refund, the seller first said that there is more to come, and EA and a trade copier. I politely declined and reasserted that I would like my money refunded as per her guarantee.

From that point on, she ended all communication with me.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Bryce on 03/29/12

The company was first contacted about the issue on 03/12/12 the last contact was on 03/12/12

Details: No Replies. Completely unethical behaviour.

Company representatives' emails: Roz Camp <roz@trade4xpro.com>

Attachments

• Trade4XPro Money Back Page.tiff
    358.7 KB · Views: 6
I checked their website and they currently do not accept any new members and there is nothing else to read there. Nothing about their services, the cost and nothing about their TOS.
What was the cost of the course?
It seems quite clear that the refund request was made within the 30 days and there is not much to discuss. I think we should try to call the vendor to hear their part of the story.

30 day unconditional refund

Unfortunately some vendors think the clients will give up fighting and surrender their money to them.
It is about time they realize that an "unconditional refund" means what it says.

i like to echo that -30days unconditional refund means just that "30 DAYS WITH UNCONDITIONAL REFUND ' and otherwise
they are a deceitful a scam in other words - guilty vote from me.

I'm not sure if it is same file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Marija/Desktop/stranice/4XP%20Guess%20the%20Price.htm
but I replay for this contest and they call me from customer support and offering me month trading without any lose. And if this is same trade4x it may be new way to scam honest traders ...:confused:

I had a similar problem with a training institue based in Chelsea in London on 2010. I never even started the course and had a tough struggle to get my refund. Thanks Forex Peace Army

Back