GUILTY Case# 2012-031 | brycer vs www.Trade4xPro.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade4xPro is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beware, Roz Camp is again sending out emails for her course to register for 50% off. She must be desperate for the money.

Same scam. BEWARE!

Man i am sick to death of these unscrupelous operators. 30 day unconditional refund means just that in any man's language; 'UNCONDITIONAL REFUND'. Go after this vermin and don't stop asking for your hard earned money. GUILTY. Thank you for warning us -i'll for one will definitely will give them a miss.
Goodluck, Joh

I agree, a refund policy should be honoured when the customer requests it. Just a thought ... I have found that credit card companys will refund your money if you are able to raise a dispute with them about your purchase -- I used it twice against rogue timeshare companys. Good Luck!

If you advertize for money back "no questions asked" it is precicely that that must be honored. In fact it is totally irrelevent whether one is satisfied or not. He/She should get their money back right away. The serious company (and those out there are in their majority not serious as they do not understand the basics of Sales management) would refund and then start communicating with the (ex) customer to find out what was his reason for quiting (if he/she wishes to comply) and even remedy the situation - regardless (and because) of the fact that they had honored the no questions guarrantee. These are my views as I will probably be coming to the aid of FPA and its members soon....:)

Back