GUILTY Case# 2012-032 | thalles vs www.trade4youfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade4YouFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 41 95.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thalles,
Looks like you got mixed up with the wrong crowd. Were you a YouTrade client before signing on with Trade4YouFx or did you get pulled in independently?

The same problem I had with YouTradeFX, I had with TRADE4YOUFX, called for the withdrawal and was not performed, Perhaps because of these "relatives" are planning something. I do not know. But they were turned away by YouTradeFX and exchanged about 3 to 4 times from my account manager (person responsible for my account directly, which would give me the support needed) in YouTradeFX. I ordered a withdrawal it took three months to be done. I do not know why. In this period Carlos responsible for my account in YouTradeFX, called me and said it was for this TRADE4YOUFX and called me to go to it, until then I had no problem with he, i had some delay on withdrawal, but thought it was normal and I decided to open this account it with him, he opened the account (I have his email giving me the contents, password, server number in metatrader and login), then immediately passed me to Andrea, who since the season YouTradeFX I did not like. Do not know why, given what you are seeing. I've been robbed.

Now, knowing that these "professionals" YouTradeFX sent away for reasons absurdities (case of police), their obligation was to get in touch with me and explain the situation. I would understand perfectly, perhaps up to accept a delay in withdrawal. But what YouTradeFX did was very wrong too. exchanged the manager of my account a lot of time without me nothing of a return.

Pharaoh could clarify?

I was asking if you were initially a YouTradeFx client. If so, did you receive warnings about Trade4YouFx from YouTradeFx?

Trade4YouFx has not responded to my request to address this issue. I'm moving this to the open cases folder now.

Trade4YouFx has not responded to my request to address this issue. I'm moving this to the open cases folder now.

Pretty cut and dry, this one.
Man, the gonads on some people to try and get away with this kind of stuff... I hope you get your cash back, man!

How awful for you that you entered an account set up with such vultures-i find it sickening - thank you for warning us.

Something dodgy with the MT4 Platform. It does not bear a company logo. The evidence provided at this point would indicate would indicate the client is in error.

There seems to be too much of this happening...trading companies denying the request for withdrawals.

However, there are a massive number of traders that lose money in the forex market. Some might refer to them as "sore losers" that might have a tendency to complain to the broker, and therefore after time will be ignored. Then they could resort to using FPA for a weapon. I hope that is not the situation here.

I went to the website, "trade4youfx.com" but it is in a language other than English, and I am not bi-lingual, but the site is there for all to see.

Michael M. posted a response as a rep for "youtradefx.com" and the site is very good with offices in many countries that I can see when I logged into it.

I would like to know what country Andrea Fernandes worked in while employed by "youtradefx.com, and what the results were after filing complaints.

I also have some consternation about how such a person could be targeted as the possible root cause of a problem when seemingly just a person gaining employment between different firms in the same industry. If fired from one, how did this person gain a powerful position in another?

Essentially, what country is involved, and are there any financial ties between the two companies? (I am Michael McCarroll, and it is only by coincidence that I am asking details of "Michael M." (We are not affiliated.)

I do not want to cast my vote on this issue at this time, I need more information.

Back