GUILTY Case# 2012-032 | thalles vs www.trade4youfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade4YouFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 41 95.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my opinion any organization that will not respond to FPA inquiry is guilty. Common court procedure - don't show - guilty!

Thanks guys. Will be posting one of my own when get the time.
Elkhorn

Not responding to an FPA inquiry says a lot. A respectable firm would jump at the chance to clear their name of any wrongdoing. So . . . . . . . . .

I'm new to forex, but not new to business. I'd say that considering the circumstances of the three employees moving away from YTFX, and joining the other company, that you're in for the battle of a lifetime trying to get your money. I've read all the posts, and this definitely sounds like fraud to me. A company offering a managed account by their own employees just seems fishy.

I'd look into the legality of their action according to local laws wherever their office is located, and file charges showing the evidence you have to prove the deposit and the growth of the account, and their emails. Perhaps the local law enforcement can do something about it.

The account manager has refused to talk to a client about a withdrawal for months. That alone is more than enough for a guilty vote from me.

Hi pharaoh... Sorry for the delay ... but as I said at the end of my last post, they do not tell me anything ... was not knowing anything. was their obligation ... they had to tell me why the change of my account managers.
I got into this Forex and a late my life over a year with the accounts that i did on bank. Carlos, Leonardo and Andrea played very dirty with me, they must pay! Mainly for not having more people in my situation.

"I'd look into the legality of their action according to local laws wherever their office is located, and file charges showing the evidence you have to prove the deposit and the growth of the account, and their emails. Perhaps the local law enforcement can do something about it" thats were that u said....

Do not understand what you meant by that. You're telling me to get the deposit I made ​​to them (which was done by credit card) and go on justice? Was that it? But who would I have to look for to help me? Could you help me in this? Thank you!

I believe the idea is to try to talk to the police where Trade4YouFx is located. You should also talk to your local police. If you deposited by bankwire or credit card, you can also talk to the fraud department at your bank.

This is scam. My advise remains simple: learn to manage your money. Even if the learning takes 5 years, take it!!!

Back