GUILTY Case# 2012-037 | nasser2020 vs www.forex-age.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Forex-Age.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To hell with an apology!!!

I say to hell with an apology!! Why does the customer have to apologise to get his money back?? In fact, if anyone should be apologising it should be the broker who should be apologising for delaying with paying back the customers money. I also say we should make an example of this broker so that we show other brokers in the same league as this one that the FPA is an army not to be messed around with!!

This is the third time that I have heard this, requiring an apology, retractment, or otherwise. It would be nice to have a page listing companies that are requiring this type of "pre-payment condition" so that none of the rest of us place hard earned money in the hands of the "pre-school forex police". I think you can tell by my response......................Obviously GUILTY

It is the actions of brokers such as this one that caused action by the US Government with the Dodd-Frank law that caused new laws for protection that should not be necessary, and are not good for traders. I favor businesses in a lot of cases, but not in this one. PAY THE MAN HIS MONEY AND APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING TOO LONG TO DO IT!

Although I don't fully understand both side, NO business can legal require an apologize in order return an investor or clients funds - on the surface it definitely appears to be a delay tactic. The authorities (both criminal & securities) in the jurisdiction where the company is located should be contacted if no response is received 30 days after you have "nicely" requested your money back in a written letter (couriered). Kindly explain to the company that if you don't receive your money back immediately, you will have no other course of action other than to contact the authorities.

Kindergarten punishment

I remember when I was in the kindergarten, I pushed another boy and I had to apologize, in order to be allowed to exit the classroom during the break. Forex-age behaves like they are the head of a kindergarten.:p
Or maybe their general manager had a similar experience with me and he is now taking it on the traders.:D
Or maybe they are just nasty scammers!:mad:

Back