GUILTY Case# 2012-037 | nasser2020 vs www.forex-age.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Forex-Age.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This Dema Habeeb eats the cake.
I never knew that you were not allowed to ask for your money back on a specific day nor that you were not allowed to repeatedly ask.
Nor does it say on their webpages that you had to have a grovelling license to join these fraudsters and use it when you want your own money refunded. These people are a disgrace to the forex industry. Guilty is my verdict and i wish you good luck with these scammers.

Sounds definitely like a scam. A broker has no right to demand apologies from their clients if they want their funds back. If they are a serious company, they have to apologize in every way for not sending funds back in time.

Considering all that has be said by nasser2020, it is obvious that there is a high probability of fraudulent act on the part the broker.
I will like to also suggest that as traders, it is in our best interest to verify and authenticate the reputation of brokers available before
attempting to associate with them. Wishing you triumph in your case.

To FPA, thank you for a this platform.

Apology my foot. For what reason. They are using number 6 to shy away from paying.
This is another strategy to scam traders.

GUILTY!

Joke

I've received email from Dima Habeeb of Forex-Age. Dima states that the company requires an apology before processing a withdrawal.

The FPA's position on this is clear. Whether or not Nasser owes an apology to anyone at Forex-Age is not relevant to Nasser's right to have access to his funds.

You've got to be kidding - I mean, that is just laughably stupid. I can't believe anyone would have the gall to say that company policy requires an apology. Has there EVER been a company in the history of the world with an "apology" policy??

An apology policy? If it is not in the TOS then it is rubbish! these people need a strong message sent. Stealing from people cannot be tolerated in the Forex community! Guilty! Give him his Money!!

Back