GUILTY Case# 2012-039 | Amin EL-HAKIM vs acmehedge.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AcmeHedge.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 96.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amin EL-HAKIM

Master Sergeant
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: acmehedge.com/

My Case is: I already have an open case against ECNALPHA.COM here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/open-cases/19656-case-2012-036-amin-el-hakim-vs-www-ecnalpha-com.html, and I mentioned an account manager who lost around 80% of my balance by managing my account with a different broker. That account manager is ACME HEDGE also known as WINLAND INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED owned by Tony Hedrick. I protected their identity in my previous case on the term that they are helping me to get my money back from ecnalpha, and they've been stalling week after week asking not to post their name on the FPA. Apparently, they are involved in all ecnalpha's cases posted on the FPA. The way I see it, ACME HEDGE owes me 9k and ecnalpha owes me the rest 10k.
ACME HEDGE apparently is completing their withdrawals from ecnalpha with no problems as you can see here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/managed_forex_performance/acme_hedge_normal/real.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Amin El-Hakim on 04/24/12

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/13/11 the last contact was on 04/20/12

Company representatives' emails: <winkannaa@gmail.com>
<info@acmehedge.com>

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    92.1 KB · Views: 2
Could you please redo the review. The first one was just a link to the thread in Scam Alerts. It's ok to add that link at the end. There needs to be enough information in the review itself to let readers have some idea of the problem without having to change pages.

Could you submit your communication with them, where they mention that they will compensate you?

What exactly is their position? I mean is it straight forward: "Don't worry we will pay you" or is it more like "We will try to help you"

Are they asking you for more time?

Are they giving you excuses of some kind?

Could you please redo the review. The first one was just a link to the thread in Scam Alerts. It's ok to add that link at the end. There needs to be enough information in the review itself to let readers have some idea of the problem without having to change pages.

I resent the review. Feel free to edit it as you see fit.

Could you submit your communication with them, where they mention that they will compensate you?

What exactly is their position? I mean is it straight forward: "Don't worry we will pay you" or is it more like "We will try to help you"

Are they asking you for more time?

Are they giving you excuses of some kind?

Well I have the words "yes, your money is our responsibility and we will get it back for you" sent by them. Anyway, I'll post the whole communication history. Just give me 24 hours so I can edit some info in the communication history so I won't be posting something I shouldn't post in public and I'd end up doing more harm than good to the case.

Sorry for the delay. E-mail conversations attached. I skipped some other conversations as they are insignificant to the case. I also deleted a page from the uploaded convestations which contained banking details and trading details.

Attachments

• ACME1.pdf
    252 KB · Views: 33
  • ACME2.pdf
    112.6 KB · Views: 17
  • ACME3.pdf
    117.9 KB · Views: 17
  • ACME4.pdf
    122.1 KB · Views: 19
How exactly did they deposit to your account. AML laws are supposed to REQUIRE that deposits only come from the account hold and that withdrawals only go to the account holder. The only exception that I'm aware of is that an LPOA can allow an account manager to pull out management fees.

They made an internal transfer to my account. You want to talk about rules and regulations? ECNALPHA state clearly on their website that they don't accept traders from Lebanon.

Everything looks very suspicious. As Pharaoh stated, it is not allowed to transfer funds between accounts if the name is not 100% identical. Acmehedge also seems to have withdrawn a large amount of money from ECNAlpha. Where did all that money go?

If none of them shows up here with evidence about what happened and if Amin does not receive his money from either of them, it is an obvious scam and they both should be accused for scamming people with large amounts of money.

Back