GUILTY Case# 2012-042 | sanito vs nano4x.com/en/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Nano4x.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seem most brokers turn to be too greedy in this field(especially when it come to withdrawal),in state of sticking to the business plan, they still from us,
Is there anyway we can get just one broker down to its knees make sure their representative and mangers get their belongings repossessed, then they will know how it feels to have your hard worked belongings taken away from you.
It will make a good example to the upcoming scam backs.we tired of their nonsense.

Is there any crime in opening account with a better broker with reputable service? Although , all of them work towards the same endpoint but some have their name to protect.

Is there anyway we can at least nominate top 5 best brokers on weekly or monthly basis,
this should limit our fellows brothers and sister from falling into the scams all the time.
This should be done by guys who have bater brokers and the guys' locations around the globe.(e.g 10 USA, 20 UK,30 ASIAN people using PIANO broker voted it as best), also we wont consider brokers with less than 100 positive votes to be a good one.and please FPA should be aware of brokers who use their representatives to put them it in good terms).

THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION as I am a concern trader. TOGETHER WE STAND!!!.

agree, we must find a surefire way so that no more broker a scam and abusive to his client or at least reduced in number. let's unite opposite the broker scam!

These people keep forgetting that this is YOUR money, not theirs! They are just a broker, a go-between, who carries out some duties in return for a percentage or fee. When they start behaving like it is THEIR money then you know it is a scam.

I Believe this broker is guilty and have voted as such.

However, I would also add that due dilligence was not carried out by the victim (Sanito). Time and time again we are told to double check the broker before commiting our money. Any broker based in a tax haven (like this one in Panama) should immediately light the warning rockets. Avoid Avoid Avoid! There are no govt. authorities regulating these brokers so in my opinion they are immediately suspect.

You have no recourse if something goes wrong and your money disappears. At the end of the day, the FPA can only do so much and they ceratinly do not have any power to legally force or coerce scammers into doing the right thing. The FOREX market is the wild west of markets with minimal regulation on OTC (over the counter) trades, so an investor MUST be extremely cautious when choosing a broker.

This broker's website has no standard warning about the high risks of FOREX trading on any of its pages (an immediate red flag to avoid this broker I'd say). The British certificate of registration of a company is meaningless and could easily be faked.

I'm hoping that cases like this help to educate traders to perform due diligence.

I wanted to have a live discussion with them in the guise of opening an account. But nobody turned out. It is definitely a sucking company

Back