GUILTY Case# 2012-049 | VacuumTube vs Brocompany.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Brocompany.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 95.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there is no provision for service charges or deduction on withdrawal in the contract/terms of business, please put it to vote.

There it is clear that they will charge withdrawal charges.

$80 fee for transfer of about $500? There is nothing like that there. Anyway, the problem is that they did lie whole the time about the withdrawal procedure. They claimed over and over that my money "will be sent next week", or "Monday", "soon", etc. For more than 2 months. Finally, when they recognised there is a case on FPA, they sent some money, however charged $80. It is definitely up to you how you are going to vote but I really don't want such kind of brokers like Broco on the market.

Regards
VT

Last edited:
I am glad you were able to get most of your money back but I still voted as guilty since they delayed giving your money back and with the stalling, they kept a lot more of your money than they were supposed to! Great work, FPA, thanks for fighting the good fight!!!

Under the circumstances, I would have hoped that they'd be bright enough to include a breakdown of costs with any transfer.

Even so, $80 is way out of line for a wire transfer. I'll wager that they "forgot" about the interest they owed.

Back