GUILTY Case# 2012-063 | omega75 vs brocompany.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Brocompany.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 98 99.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait, wait, wait. Listen to excuses. Wait some more. Listen to lies. Be ignored... and on and on...

How much more do you need to see before you call it a SCAM?

I called it a SCAM by a lying bunch of dirtbags quite awhile ago.

Regulators vary so much in effectiveness. I don't want to drag this thread too far off topic, so I'll keep it short.

As far as I know, the only thing that Panama and Mauritius have ever done is to cancel broker registrations and/or issuing warnings that brokers aren't registered. I've never heard of any case of these regulators ordering payments be made to clients or imposing fines.
Sot
Sorry for offtopic, guys, but may be reasonable to create some resource, where there would be published especially "dangereous" countries for broker's registration?

The reality

Sot
Sorry for offtopic, guys, but may be reasonable to create some resource, where there would be published especially "dangereous" countries for broker's registration?

Unfortunately those fly by night so called "brockers" can change countries of registration whenever they are in trouble. They simply do not care. The creation of an offshore company that gets the registration (in those countries the word "regulation" does not exist in their vocabulary). There are four actions that can be taken: (a) In any case and for whatever its worth, go ahead and report the regulatory body. (b) Report the case to the country's district attorney or police for fraud. (for whatever its worth). (c) find the bank through which you have deposited the money and raise a case against them. (d) Find the county of residence of the principles (if you can) and again report the case as freud to the authorities. Finally you can also in your own county file a suit agaist them both penal and legal. As they will not appear in court chances are you will win the case and from there on Interpol can be involved.

Omega unfortunately it looks to me that these Brocompany people who did not honour their contract with you and the way they drag this out and keep you like a fish hanging on a large hook in it self is disgusting and cruel- they look like crooks/scam artists to me.
What is more disturbing to me if they get their license revoke they will probably start of again -different names etc. in Panama or Mauritius because these countries do not give a fig.
Thank you for letting us know and hopefully new traders out there learn from your mistake and avoid them like the plaque. good luck.

Do not know if we must celebrate for a Scam broker been shut down or must be very sad for Omega managed to withdraw 5000$ but 11000$ left in broker account or lost somewhere. Not optimistic how a letter or postal can help now:mad:

How bad such cases are!!! Anyone with some money opens a broker company receives money from people all over the continentals and when it feels its time to shutdown, it announces bankruptcy and nobody left to tell what its clients must do, where are their money?
Who will refund!?! No regulatory to help, No Authorities, No Police, Nobody, all ran away when the head falls:(

I am very srry for your trouble omega75 - it is terrible when it is so very, very easy to vote GUILTY all the time for these scammers who are full of nothing but excuses all the time.

Back