GUILTY Case# 2012-067 | Ivdim vs forex-mmcis.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Forex-Mmcis.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 74 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi, I won usd200 from their weekly contest before, but cannot use that money as they disable my account. I have to put another usd500 deposit if I want to use that bonus. so I just leave the account. after a few months ( I think around 3 months, just can't remember) when I try to log in again my account they already canceled it. MMCIS is not a good broker and never never never trust them. I already have the answer for my vote.

along- do yourself a favour and find a decent broker -the sooner the better so you can reap your future profits -

in the scheme of things these sewer rats will get theirs.

i think Ivdim traying to tell us that his account was canceled because he violate his broker rules. Wicth I past here.

5.9 The Client is not allowed to systematically close the positions held open for less than 10 minutes (over 20% of all orders).
5.10 If the Company detects that the Client breaks paragraphs 5.9 and 5.10 of the Contract, the Company reserves to itself the right to cancel completely or partially Client’s closed orders for the whole period of working. Also, the Company has a right to cancel only those orders that were closed with the profit less than 10 points or were held open for less than for 10 minutes.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Ivdim please check this against your account statement or at least posted here so we can check what exactly happened.

I would encourage all who do business with forex mmcis.com to think about closing their accounts and moving to
more transparent companies.

Dave
private

One more broker off the list...I'm sorry for your loss, and for being cheated by yet another scam broker in the world of Forex. Stay vigilant, FPA friends!

All the best,
Ron

i think Ivdim traying to tell us that his account was canceled because he violate his broker rules. Wicth I past here.

5.9 The Client is not allowed to systematically close the positions held open for less than 10 minutes (over 20% of all orders).
5.10 If the Company detects that the Client breaks paragraphs 5.9 and 5.10 of the Contract, the Company reserves to itself the right to cancel completely or partially Client’s closed orders for the whole period of working. Also, the Company has a right to cancel only those orders that were closed with the profit less than 10 points or were held open for less than for 10 minutes.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Ivdim please check this against your account statement or at least posted here so we can check what exactly happened.
Again, I did not break the contract p5.8-5.9
Statement (click on the picture) http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120723/N65E4IWR.png,
marked with red deal less than 10 points. I've got 19.66% with a 30% contract MMCIS
Blue highlighted deals for less than 10 minutes. I've got 5.14% with a 20% contract MMCIS

Again, I did not break the contract p5.8-5.9
Statement (click on the picture) http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120723/N65E4IWR.png,
marked with red deal less than 10 points. I've got 19.66% with a 30% contract MMCIS
Blue highlighted deals for less than 10 minutes. I've got 5.14% with a 20% contract MMCIS

Sorry, i just read your statement sure they have to cancel only the trades violating the rule you accepted but canceling all your profit is not faire, sure they are guilty

One person voted that MMCIS not guilty. And may explain why not guilty? What point the contract violated?

It's nice when people say which way they voted and/or explain their votes, but it's not necessary. Even some of the most blatantly obvious cases ended up with a handful of Not Guilty verdicts.

PS: I voted guilty on this one.

Back