GUILTY Case# 2012-068 | ywlee vs nano4x.com/en/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Nano4x.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 98.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LMFAO!!!!

The industry is getting over-saturated with little (and big) bucketshops, so the shakeout has begun. I expect to see a pile of undercapitalized and mismanaged brokers crashing soon. I think Nano4x will probably be one of them.

We must spread the news on their bad behavior. No one else get hurt.

Hi ywlee -if i understand it correctly you opened an account initially with 2hundred dollars and when you made some money you requested
$790 which they have not send. Did you actually trade yourself or use a robot? and was that agreed to beforehand? or did you scalp that they did or did not allow?
If not.....Lee Yan Wu, Man I feel sick to my stomach that there these unscrupulous scam artist operating thinking they can rip people of as if there is no tomorrow. I am so glad you brought this here and all the tens of thousands people who read and are members FPA - now know who and what they are -so you have done a good deed warning all of us and saving our money by not going to this broker.
I hope for your sake you will get some solution. Good luck!

Forex brokers are out of control. Non-US brokers just seem to accept your funds then consider them as their own, with the thought that you will lose anyway. Some are good, and respect regulation.

As a massive wealth building goal with a good plan, I can only imagine what happens when you want to take out a couple hundred thousand someday that you THOUGHT YOU EARNED.....and then you get some song and a dance about improper trading.

Look for the big ones with a track record, and possibly traded NYSE.

Biggest scam on earth since P.T. Barnum that he admitted, but at least you got to see some elephants and other things in a good show.

Natural selection is so painfully slow, and when it comes to FX, obviously highly inefficient...I think we need to genetically engineer a Forex broker!

:rolleyes:

Just out of curiosity and since there is no mention of it, has there been a phone call to Nano4x.com? We see that Nano4x.com said twice that they have sent the money. So we can only assume that there has not been an account violation or some kind of violation of Nano4x.com rules. There must be documented evidence of the bank payment otherwise it has not taken place.

A couple of things that are disturbing are the deposit rejection, and then 3 days later it was successful. Why did this rejection happen? Perhaps there is another problem here that we are not aware of. One of the messages from support says to "check your mailbox (dated: 26 June)". However in another image we see that the funds were not successfully withdrawn until the 28th of June. Perhaps it took some time to get the bank details which were requested on 11 June. If the account details were sent to Nano4x.com, were the details correct? Perhaps there is some important information missing from this case. Why were the bank details requested? Isn't is strange that the funds are not returned to the bank account in the same manner as it was deposited? (i.e. If you deposit with a Visa card then the return is via the same Visa card). Is this broker even FSA regulated?

A good broker will be glad to provide evidence, and check with his customer daily until the money has arrived. If there is a problem in sending the money the broker should say so. At any rate, the customer should not have to chase their broker. IMHO from what I have read here Nano4x.com is not a very good broker indeed. From what I see they have had plenty of time to resolve the issue. I can assure you that I will not be doing business with Nano4x.com.

Just another thought...

I did not get back any money until now. Seems quite a lot of people get trapped by this broker. Forex Peace army need to act quick before more people are affected.

This sounds like you got your money back. "I did not get back any money until now." Sounds like now you have your money.

From reading the posts in this thread I have not been made aware of anyone else having problems with Nano4x.com. Therefore the following statement is only hearsay. "Seems quite a lot of people get trapped by this broker." Has someone else come forward with a complaint? If not then this statement most likely does not belong here.

In the interest of protecting the good image of the FDA I think we need to be very careful with this case.

There's one prior guilty verdict against Nano4x. The first client review for Nano4x was on April 25th. Generally, it takes about 3 guilty verdicts to get a scam finding. The FPA Traders Court doesn't work if people don't file cases and followup on cases.

In this case, the continued silence of Nano4x makes a guilty vote an easy decision to make.

Back