GUILTY Case# 2012-068 | ywlee vs nano4x.com/en/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Nano4x.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 98.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ywlee

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: nano4x.com/en/

My Case is: I have an account (716630) with Nano4X and I have deposit USD 200 initially 19 April 2012.

I have made a request for withdrawal of USD790 from them on June 28 2012 after I made some money but they never pay me any money till to date.

They just responding to my email but never pay me the money.

I have recorded all email correspondance and their reply via web.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by ywlee on 07/31/12

The company was first contacted about the issue on 06/24/12 the last contact was on 07/31/12

Details: The support staff said the money has been charge back to my account but until today I have not receive any money.

Company representatives' emails: Ryan Elmers<Nano4xsupport@nano4x.com>

Attachments

• Account.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 3
  • reply.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 4
  • reply1.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 3
  • reply2.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 4
  • reply3.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 4
You got your cash at least. Id find a more reliable broker quick.
What happens when you make a little more money will it take them a year next time or maybe never?

Did you bother to ask whether they sent your fund from Mars or Jupiter? I hear that if sent from Saturn or Venus it comes faster. . . usually within one calendar year.

I think we're having too many funny brokers these days; someday natural selection will weed out punks from punctuations. We're talking about less than a thousand dollars here and someone has to break sweat and write tomes to receive it. . . . What happens when $50k is the case?

Did you bother to ask whether they sent your fund from Mars or Jupiter? I hear that if sent from Saturn or Venus it comes faster. . . usually within one calendar year.

LMFAO!!!!

I think we're having too many funny brokers these days; someday natural selection will weed out punks from punctuations. We're talking about less than a thousand dollars here and someone has to break sweat and write tomes to receive it. . . . What happens when $50k is the case?

The industry is getting over-saturated with little (and big) bucketshops, so the shakeout has begun. I expect to see a pile of undercapitalized and mismanaged brokers crashing soon. I think Nano4x will probably be one of them.

Is there a standard for brokers
Do they have to be licensed?
I do really well at trading but where are all the good brokers?

They not even bother to reply my email

You got your cash at least. Id find a more reliable broker quick.
What happens when you make a little more money will it take them a year next time or maybe never?

I did not get back any money. Only USD200 is returned via my credit card. The remaining still not received. Seems quite a lot of people get trapped by this broker. Forex Peace army need to act quick before more people are affected.

For those who are not believe me, please deposit some money with this broker and try to ask for withdrawal.

Today is 17 Dec 2012 and I have not get back the remaining USD590.

I did not use any robot to trade. No bonus abuse and what so ever.

Last edited:
Back