GUILTY Case# 2012-086 | naibody vs true8fx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that True8Fx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 53 98.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is there deal. If you meet their requirements, then they have to pay you. From what I see, this is a no brainier.
Vote- Guilty

Another RAT has been smoked out.
Usually the Joining/deposit BONUS is the trap laid out with the malafied intentions by the brokers... when the trade runs into drawdown, the BONUS is withdrawn and the trades are forcibly closed in losses.

true8fx.com claim to be regulated... WTF... they quote the registration# of the LLC which is floated in Seychelles.. this does not ensure/guarantees the safety & security of the funds.

I believe the FX market is full of such RATs, it's high time FPA should come out with the directory of the Regulatory Authorities across the globe who have strict guidelines:

a] for the online brokers;
b] safety & security of clients funds
c] Has mechanism to handle the end clients[traders] complaints against such registered brokers &
d] help to resolve the issue amicably and/or take regulatory action against the fraudulent parties.

FPA when list such broker on their website, should indicate whether such broker is regulated with the authority who meet the above criteria.
by way of Traffic lights etc... for eg.

RED - Caution[Fraud exists or there were disputes against such broker which is open or amicably closed]
AMBER - Caution[Potential fraudulent, as not regulated]
GREEN - Regulated with the authorities who has dispute mechanism & FPA on behalf of its members shall take the case to the regulatory body.

This is not fool-proof, yet this shall help the novice traders to fall flat on the traps of such RATs....

Thanks,

When the broker doesn't even make a halfa** attempt to defend themselves, that alone makes them highly suspicious and guilty as charged.

My vote: Guilty as hell.

The customer service representative stated "To withdraw your deposit bonus you have to reach the balance of 200 USD." Clearly, there was a balance in the account of over $200. GUILTY!

may i offer a different approach, maybe they ment that in order to withdrawn your money you should earn 400$ not 224$ taken into account you received their bonus ?
if they didnot mean that then it is clea,r that something is wrong

Often ideas based on greed is the most self destructive of all.Will lesson be learned i doubt very much.

There is some confusion over this - did you actually make a deposit of your own money or did you just trade using the $20 bonus?

I use another way to deal with any broker.

If you want to have my business, I want to see the faces of the people I am dealing with.
I want private phone numbers and proof of street address.

And guess what?
Most deny that, so no business from this smart ass Dutchman in Mexico !!!

My present brokers did what I asked !!!

Every broker that does not do as they have advertised is putting their integrity in jeopardy. Regardless of who's money was at risk or deposited, the broker could earn commissions from the spreads, if the orders where sent live.
While visiting the broker's site, I could not verify this offer. Perhaps it's no longer available, or just not for US clients. So based on the only evidence provided: the email forwarded from broker's reply suggesting the requirements of 200 (which was purportedly met), If all is true, then I would say this broker's action was dishonerable, however I would like to see more evidence while this 1000% profit is very impressive. :cool:

Back