GUILTY Case# 2012-086 | naibody vs true8fx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that True8Fx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 53 98.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I took the bonus and trade; Anyway, I lost money but not MY money. But is worth to try to recover them.

And how do you explain their silence ? NO ANSWER at all !!! If you try their website, you will noticed that nobody answer to the chat, also.

it was a possibility to receive the money - so why to waste it ? they gave me a bonus, I took it. Is it wrong ?

I can make public a statement from Alpari - gave $200 bonus - where my profit was $540 in 6 months.

There needs to be some more evidence. Copy of where the terms of the offer is stated by company, or any other relevant mails would help. I can't vote on what is presented here with conviction

There needs to be some more evidence. Copy of where the terms of the offer is stated by company, or any other relevant mails would help. I can't vote on what is presented here with conviction

Here you are the terms !

True8Fx NO DEPOSIT bonus.JPG

Due to profit earned or clients deposit

These restrictions will be removed as soon as the equity on the bonus account exceeds $200 (20000 cents) due to profit earned or client's depositing the account with his/her own funds. After the equity exceeds $200, the account will become a real one and all restrictions will be removed in the following order:

OR!!!! is the word. So if you are reading this True8fx please honor your Terms and Conditions

Last edited:
While it seems clear true8fx is a scam... I am curious that you could open an account and trade the broker's $20 bonus without depositing ANY money of your own. Admirable that you turned $20 into $224.89 in such a short time (5 months?).

That said, if the conditions for withdrawal had been met. as you state, then the transaction should proceed. It is of course unfortunate that the broker chose not to participate in their defense.

My vote... guilty.

I agree and i add that, GUILTY

Dear Razvan,

According to the above note from the Company, it seems like you can withdraw the "deposit bonus" of $20 after you cross $200 whereas, you would like the entire amount of $224.89 having crossed over $200 as per the initial offer.

Generally, speaking it is unlikely a Company would accept total withdrawal of funds up to the last zero on an active Forex account. Anyone may please correct me on this in all fairness to a business practice. It is therefore, necessary to know the following:
1. What is the general Withdrawal Policy of the Company ?
2. Is their a minimum amount that needs to kept in the account for it to be an active account ?
3. Did you ask for closure of the account ?
4. Did you make any initial deposit when you opened the Account ? If not, then was the deposit bonus of $20 extended to you as an incentive to open an account to reach a minimum balance that the Company otherwise requires in order to open an account to begin trading. Therefore, did they mean to allow you to withdraw only the amount over $200 being the minimum required to remain in the account. We have therefore quite a few aspects that needs to be answered.

The above should enable determine the withdrawal policy in general and particularly, in relation to the "deposit bonus" to establish how much can actually be withdrawn. As stated above, it has to be determined whether your profit element accrued is $4.89, or 24.89, or 224.89.

In view of inadequate information, I would refrain from casting a vote thereby, giving an opportunity for parties concerned to furnish necessary clarification before arriving at any final conclusion of a guilty or a not guilty verdict. Thanks.

P.S. If FPA Court expects a conclusive vote as in now, then my position would be "ABSTAIN". Ideally, it would be reasonable to have a third option of "ABSTAIN" for situations as above. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back