GUILTY - Case# 2012-093 | ravi.blr@rediffmail.com vs www.fxgrant.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxGrant is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 98.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.fxgrant.com

My Case is: Hello,

My account number with fxgrant is 17631. I have placed a partial withdrawal request of $700 on 23rd May 2012 and have not received it till date, I have followed up with them unlimited times and they always have a standard reply “it will be done soon”, “ it will be done in next 2-3 days”, “it will be done in next 24 hours”.

During one of the chat I asked, where they operate from and they said 'International House 221 Bow Road, London'.

I visited London last month for official purpose and made a visit to the mentioned address, it’s a 1 story building and there is no fxgrant office there. (Have taken photo and videos of the place)

This is a fraud website, they only take deposit and do not process any withdrawal request.

Thanks
Ravi

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Ravi on 11/04/12

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/23/12 the last contact was on 11/12/12

Details: The withdrawal request will be completed soon

The withdrawal request will be completed in next 2-3 days

The withdrawal request will be completed in next 24 hours

Company representatives' emails: <support@fxgrant.com>
<info@fxgrant.com>
<backoffice@fxgrant.com>
<Steve.Donoghue@fxgrant.com>

Attachments

Pharaoh

Colonel
By chat and email, inform them of your public thread in Scam Alerts folder and invite them to join the discussion. Let's see if they are willing to talk about this.

I again sent them reminder thru email about this public thread Scam Alerts folder, but have not recived any reply.
I informed them thur chat once again to reply in this forum.