GUILTY - Case# 2012-093 | ravi.blr@rediffmail.com vs www.fxgrant.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxGrant is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 98.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.fxgrant.com

My Case is: Hello,

My account number with fxgrant is 17631. I have placed a partial withdrawal request of $700 on 23rd May 2012 and have not received it till date, I have followed up with them unlimited times and they always have a standard reply “it will be done soon”, “ it will be done in next 2-3 days”, “it will be done in next 24 hours”.

During one of the chat I asked, where they operate from and they said 'International House 221 Bow Road, London'.

I visited London last month for official purpose and made a visit to the mentioned address, it’s a 1 story building and there is no fxgrant office there. (Have taken photo and videos of the place)

This is a fraud website, they only take deposit and do not process any withdrawal request.

Thanks
Ravi

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Ravi on 11/04/12

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/23/12 the last contact was on 11/12/12

Details: The withdrawal request will be completed soon

The withdrawal request will be completed in next 2-3 days

The withdrawal request will be completed in next 24 hours

Company representatives' emails: <support@fxgrant.com>
<info@fxgrant.com>
<backoffice@fxgrant.com>
<Steve.Donoghue@fxgrant.com>

Attachments

• fxgrant chat.doc
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
By chat and email, inform them of your public thread in Scam Alerts folder and invite them to join the discussion. Let's see if they are willing to talk about this.

I again sent them reminder thru email about this public thread Scam Alerts folder, but have not recived any reply.
I informed them thur chat once again to reply in this forum.

Back