GUILTY Case# 2013-032 | nzfriendlee vs www.forexgcg.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ForexGCG is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 74 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This very similar to 419 fraud cases. I think scammers of this 419 fraud have found their way into forex. We have to be very careful with our money, we should not fall for these mouth watering promos we see all over. One thing is clear though: making money in forex is a slow and painful process. Eas that make money may exist, but those with them would already be millionaires and would have no time making money for others.

Would it be possible to get a site up - naming all the scams, for everyone who is googling or making a search.
What is the cost of a site like that? Could it be leagaly done?
Sincerely
leif

BTW just found out their other scam site:

GCG Forex, GCG Forex , 1 pips spread on all currencies (CREATED 5 DAYS AGO !!!)

Registrant:

Makson, Mathew

900, Vicart Way

Liverpool, null 22722

GB

Phone: +44.70939009434

Domain Name: gcg-fx.com

Administrative Contact:

Safe, Gruber

Gruber Lane

Manchester, null 44

GB

Phone: +44.89988445454

Billing Contact:

Safe, Gruber

Gruber Lane

Manchester, null 44

GB

Technical Contact:

Safe, Gruber

Gruber Lane

Manchester, null 44

GB

Yes, they closed forexgcg.com and opened new scam site gcg-fx.com.
The Riverty Liserve account number is excatly identical: U1857916
They are trying to scam others again.
We should prevent further victims.

Thank you for your information!
You are amazing. How did you find the site?

Hello,

Is there anyway.....to claim the amount he lost by using Scammer LR Account #........, in this case it's clearly guilty.

So 'Global Clearing Group' have closed down 1 site and now have at least 2 more sites operating:
gcg-fx.com and 2pipsforex.com

It is obviously a con to entice people to invest money with them and then they just close the site down!

Although another site seems to suggest that they actually did trade albeit it dishonestly!
Global Clearing Group Ltd - Forex Brokers Rating. Forex.fo

Is the Euedex Financial Exchange, which they are a member any good, as they offer a compensation fund or is this just a sham as well? Whatever it is worth investigating!

The Liverty Reserve account number which was on Forexgcg.com is exactly identical with the one on gcg-fx.com.
How can we close it down and prevent reopening another site?
The same guy is playing here and there looking for a chance to scam again.

this isn't even a case of an EA product that fails to deliver on itspromise - this was theft. the only thing missing was the knife and gun.

ForexGCG is suspended, probably due to a complaint over impersonation. From the thread in Scam Alerts:

Its funny. I contacted Online help on 2pipsforex.com and asked about Forexgcg.com. The operater said I could not say about them.
I asked again, "Are they your IB?". The one online said, "I am not an IB manager, send an email to support@2pipsforex.com.
So I sent an email to the email address, and I received a reply from them.

"We do not have any relationship with the website.
It is fraud and scam website.They copy almost all our website info and start collect money from traders.
You have to contact LR abuse department and ask them to freeze their LR account in order to return funds to you.

Kind regards,
Technical Support Department
Global Clearing Group Ltd
www.2pipsforex.com"

I sent an email to LR too.

There are not many things I can do...!

Thanks for you concerns and help!

Sounds like it's time to contact 2PipsForex again. Another complaint to LR would also be a good thing.

Adding more proofs about this case

After to check the source code of site: GCG Forex, GCG Forex , 1 pips spread on all currencies there is no doubt that is a fake and they are using phishing to clone the original website

in header says:
<!-- Mirrored from www. GCG Forex
.com/ by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2008], Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:10:47 GMT -->

That header is not in 2pipsforex.com site, but my assumption is... if in both site are using the same deposit account number then means the following options:
- 2pipsforex is involve on this fraud
- someone on Liberty Reserve is involve

btw...i have reported the site gcg-fx.com as phishing to Google. Is not the final solution but might help a bit.

Back