GUILTY Case# 2013-032 | nzfriendlee vs www.forexgcg.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ForexGCG is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 74 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, they closed forexgcg.com and opened new scam site gcg-fx.com.
The Riverty Liserve account number is excatly identical: U1857916
They are trying to scam others again.
We should prevent further victims.

Thank you for your information!
You are amazing. How did you find the site?

"If it is on the worldwide web, then anyone can find it .... :)"

The principle that I like to work on ....

And nah em not amazing .... just a bit of a geek ....

Yes, they closed forexgcg.com and opened new scam site gcg-fx.com.
The Riverty Liserve account number is excatly identical: U1857916
They are trying to scam others again.
We should prevent further victims.

Thank you for your information!
You are amazing. How did you find the site?

They closed the gcg-fx.com site again. Perhaps they already started another scambag some some name website. But there's tell tale "bread crumbs" they left behind. ALL traders pls be aware, name=Global Clearing (the gcg-fx, also stated Global Clearing), liberty acct=U1857916. It looks like these scambags did come into FPA site to read our comments and having "discover" that we had "discover" their magician's up the sleeve trick, decided to pack it, re-named it, moved it. So another tell-tale is address is Panama, the site of No governance and mysterious banking regulations that will be happy to keep your $ and not give back. Its a tax fraud haven and land of no laws. Any companies registered in Panama had to be suspect!

Another bread crumb, noticed that its forexgcg, then gcg-fx? They are reusing the gcg (coz its global clearing and they wanted to keep this nice name), so this will be the needle in their arm. SCAMBAG, we are onto you! Try another name and we are still onto you (Panama address and Panama registered). Sure read my posts and C whether u dare to setup another broker somewhere. PLEEZE traders, DO NOT deal with any broker that has NO REGULATIONS or unknown REGULATIONS. Check them out, dont believe them even if they say they are registered with so-so regulatory bodies and got the cert etc on their site. GO to the regulatory body and check them out, or google for them or come here at FPA. If they are NOT in FPA, SKIPPED THEM

Something I learn abt Arbitrage they are doing so "well" yet didnt register for a test acct or get themselves listed into FPA. WHY? Coz they knew they are fraud and they knew FPA will find out like within 48hrs

Yes I have also heard that Liberty Reserve is a fraud.

I was getting lots of spam from them at one saying something like Money has been transferred to your account and asking for $50 to transfer the funds to me. Sounds like they have moved 'up' (lower) in the world a bit. I think I first heard of them through a profit clicking website or something like that. It was the site that warned me off them. Although they originally used Liberty Reserve as their payment processer

I think mr churls account using octafx and why he advise to you to use GCG broker? He login he real account to my laptop to prof the EA work well. i can see the real account from OCTAFX not GCG.

I think mr churls account using octafx and why he advise to you to use GCG broker? He login he real account to my laptop to prof the EA work well. i can see the real account from OCTAFX not GCG.

Hi,

Is he still cheating others?
Yes, he logged in his real account looking account to me as well.
But actually it was not real.
You can send the account information of OCTAFX to me then I will see and I will explain you what is happening there.
Since I posted here GCG closed their website and I think they made another website to sheat others.
Also if you want I can give you the EA that I received from Churls for free.
Please contact me by my private email: jaeseong_lee@hotmail.com

He is real scammer.
Be careful!

Back