GUILTY Case# 2013-043 | Daviden1 vs https://www.xpmarkets.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that XPMarkets is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 136 98.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like some fly-by-night operators. Here is what I found at 39a Chippenham Mews London W9 2AN. It's the first door on the left, literally, a door!

Attachments

• 39a Chippenham Mews London W9 2AN.jpg
    39a Chippenham Mews London W9 2AN.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 44
Open Cases Case# 2013-043 | Daviden1 vs https://www.xpmarkets.com

They look like they wanna scam you just take them to FSA and you shall get a maximum help

Dont know if you planned it this way but good move only depositing 200 to start with. This way if they are fraud you limited your loss to a small amount. Lesson there for anyone opening an account with a new broker.

voted guilty. Unfortunately me voting them guilty will not bring your money back but at least we can prevent future customers from doing business with them. Also pursue the case with FSA if you can so that we can put that bucket shop broker out of business. Honestly, I was considering trying my hand at binary options and thought of opening an account with XP but after seeing this!!!! Over my dead body.

Sounds like 2-3 forex drop-outs trying to setup their own business but have no idea how to go about it. They have more overhead than they can cover, so they grab the money and run. Shoddy site, shoddy platform, shoddy delivery all around.

Looks like some fly-by-night operators. Here is what I found at 39a Chippenham Mews London W9 2AN. It's the first door on the left, literally, a door!

That's a good one :)
But take in consideration that many so called brokers are using a virtual office address when they register their company as offshore. Therefore, their real office can be anywhere else... I can investigate this matter more and tell you where their real office is

Hi there are two things you can do ,first one i understand you are british? contact the Fsa bring your case it is not importent if they are regulated or not they will investige and publish against those scams
Secondly every country there is a fraud department ,still we are not tallking bi amounts and i dont know how much time they will put on it but wortg to try.
Last thing send them last email tell them you are fed up and that you are starting all kind of legeal acts against them the Fsa and that you are going to thr fraud department police in your owen country for that amount its not worth if for them to mess with you. that is really a pitty and shame they know to call you to put your money but for getting back forget it make one wonder that all of them what are they winnig from this like a pure attention that we will lose our money

Another thing importent almost forgot check if they are regulated and make a complaine for the company that gave them the regulation also if they are that also can help u

Back