GUILTY Case# 2013-043 | Daviden1 vs https://www.xpmarkets.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that XPMarkets is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 136 98.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I make a transaction with my credit card and its a fraud, I call my credit card. The credit card then refunds my funds and they take the proper actions against the thief. I hope you have that option since that is common with credit cards in USA. BTW, XPMARKETS is GUILT as charged.

Hi Guys,

I would like to thank you for all the support you gave me... I really appreciated it!

I want to answer to some comments I received, so far.

1) " I would never invest in a company that does not have Live Chat"

Unfortunately, xpmarkets.com has a live chat, the problem is that there is nobody to the other end of the chat.... never!

2) "I think that binary options is more of a gambling game"

I have to disagree, in binary option you apply the same skills needed to make money in the traditional forex market; what changes is the way you trade, that is all!

3) " I don't know if you did it on purpose or not, but it was a good idea to invest just 200 dollars on it"

Yes, I invested only 200 dollars because I wanted to try binary option for the first time, so, I would have risked just a small amount of money on it.

4) "You have to check if the company is registered with the FSA or another association"

XPMarkets.com is not registered to any association... Unfortunately, I found it out, too late.

5) "You could report your case to the FSA and the fraud department in London"

I have already done that... I filed a case with the London metropolitan police fraud department and another case with the FSA SCAM department.

The problem is that the London Police will not start an investigation with only my complain about xpmarkets.com and since the company is not registered with the FSA, unfortunately, there is not much they can do. Nevertheless, They will start an investigation and at the end of it, They will public XPMarkets as an unsafe company to invest to, which is all I want.

6) "You should sent them last email saying that you are reporting the company to the FSA and Police"

Believe me, it is the first think I did... At the beginning They answer me telling me that They would take care of my case; after a while, they just stopped answering.

7) "You should report it to your bank, they will refund your money"

I have done it already and you are right! my bank started an investigation to recover this funds, and in the meantime, they actually refund me the 200 dollars.

Even if the bank will ask for those funds back and I lose the 200 dollars, I do not mind! I just want to see those crooks close their illegal company!

Thanks again

Would it be correct in thinking that a quick way to spot a Scam site would be in checking that the minimum withdrawal ammounts are at least of reasonable size? Delays in payment of upto 14days may be considered reasonable though unecessary with todays electronic connectivity. Any business promising massive on depost rewards is automatically in my mind in the too good to be true category. One of the best proctections would be to have the virus checking companies anounce to users if a website has been reported for bad behaviour. After all virus checking companies already are in the business of the good old mafia style protection racket.

Hi Guys,

I would like to thank you for all the support you gave me... I really appreciated it!

I want to answer to some comments I received, so far.

1) " I would never invest in a company that does not have Live Chat"

Unfortunately, xpmarkets.com has a live chat, the problem is that there is nobody to the other end of the chat.... never!

2) "I think that binary options is more of a gambling game"

I have to disagree, in binary option you apply the same skills needed to make money in the traditional forex market; what changes is the way you trade, that is all!

3) " I don't know if you did it on purpose or not, but it was a good idea to invest just 200 dollars on it"

Yes, I invested only 200 dollars because I wanted to try binary option for the first time, so, I would have risked just a small amount of money on it.

4) "You have to check if the company is registered with the FSA or another association"

XPMarkets.com is not registered to any association... Unfortunately, I found it out, too late.

5) "You could report your case to the FSA and the fraud department in London"

I have already done that... I filed a case with the London metropolitan police fraud department and another case with the FSA SCAM department.

The problem is that the London Police will not start an investigation with only my complain about xpmarkets.com and since the company is not registered with the FSA, unfortunately, there is not much they can do. Nevertheless, They will start an investigation and at the end of it, They will public XPMarkets as an unsafe company to invest to, which is all I want.

6) "You should sent them last email saying that you are reporting the company to the FSA and Police"

Believe me, it is the first think I did... At the beginning They answer me telling me that They would take care of my case; after a while, they just stopped answering.

7) "You should report it to your bank, they will refund your money"

I have done it already and you are right! my bank started an investigation to recover this funds, and in the meantime, they actually refund me the 200 dollars.

Even if the bank will ask for those funds back and I lose the 200 dollars, I do not mind! I just want to see those crooks close their illegal company!

Thanks again

You have done more than enough mate, I'm glad you get your money back and I really apreciate what you have done. Hope those thief will not take any victim anymore.

Thank you Denny,

I really hope that enough people see this forum so that nobody else will fall victim of those SCAM.

Daviden1, so what is the quickest way to get my money back? I have emailed, chatted and call them no response. My bank said since it is international, they will not do much. Allen and the xp markets crooks are yet to send me my money.

I have even asked others no avail yet.

I wish nobody EVER do business with these crooks. Allen Creed, Support and Finance @ xpmarkets if they have no mind to change this terrible behaviour of robbing and stealing from innocent people.....If they repent from this Fraud, then they are forgiven... enough of all this internet nonsence. Is been more than 3 months now, I have sent countless emails, chats, calls and all that I can do, Allen Greed gave me bad signals, stole my money and now will not allow me to withdraw my balance money?

Hi Peaceman1,

I am very sorry to hear that!

I have really tried everything to get my money back and make my complain known to as many traders as possible.

Unfortunately, if your bank cannot or don't want to help you recovering your deposit, through the investigation of your case, I do not really know what else you can do to recover your funds... but, if you want to help me in my effort to prevent other traders to do the same mistake we did, then, you can open a fraud case with the London metropolitan police; I have done that and if you and someone else do the same we can make the police to investigate and catch those crooks. this is the link: Action Fraud | Report fraud and internet crime

Another thing you can do is file a fraud case with the FSA (called now FCA) at: Home - Financial Conduct Authority

Obviously, all of this will not help you in recovering you money, at least not in the near future, but can stop traders to invest in xpmarkets.com and probably push those bastards out of their illegal business.

If I can help you in any other way, please, do not hesitate to let me know about it.

Gentlemen, I come from China, and now all Chinese clients denied withdrawals, the situation described by the author as exactly the same, and now the UK's phone can not get through.

Gentlemen, I come from China, and now all Chinese clients denied withdrawals, the situation described by the author as exactly the same, and now the UK's phone can not get through.

Please ask those traders to leave reviews and start threads in Scam Alerts. That will get the word out to everyone that Daviden's issue was not an isolated incident.

Please ask those traders to leave reviews and start threads in Scam Alerts. That will get the word out to everyone that Daviden's issue was not an isolated incident.
Thank you, my English is from Google Translate, I can not quite understand what you mean.

Back