GUILTY Case# 2013-061 | lloyd macalalad vs www.robustfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that RobustFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 36 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Lloyd -

Oh my goodness we have heard that BS 100%bonus type stories, over and over again and so many come to grief. They: ' ROBUSTFX.COM" make me sick to my stomach - they sound like a bunch of utterly unprofessional unethical scam operators and in my mind know exactly what they are doing and how to suck the inexperienced traders.

Lloyd i feel for you -It is distressing to put your trust in broker and then get ripped off and then having to fight them to get your hard earned money back.

Thank you for telling all of us Lloyd- this 'ROBUST fx.com' may not realize that at least some 50000 people read your story and that we 'take note'! They better get to the table with FPA promptly and refund your money - otherwise if they do not -we all know they are a bunch of thieving scumbags.

Just in case they do refund and i for one am doubtful, i am more then happy to retract what i have said above.Wish you the best.

thank you sir joh, it becomes more unbearable because that money i invested in ROBUSTFX is what my Father left us when he died last January 2013. and my hope crashes when i realize they are not giving me back my money. they can take all my profit that is fine with me but not my own fund. and even if i told them on february that we needed that money because i lost my father from a heart attack. they just ignore it. and up to now they don't give me back my money. i hope FPA could help me with this. we really need that money because for a filipino like me, that is very huge amount of money for us and it's not very easy to earn it here.

Very bad news!

Hello Mr Lloyd, greetings from Nigeria.
On behalf of Nigerian FX traders, I offer our deep condolences for the passing-away of your dear father.
It is a shame that some group of people still put up a firm just to scam unsuspecting individuals around the world thereby creating bad reputations for the Online Forex business!
Considering the evidence with you provided, there is no doubt that you have a good and straight-forward case.
You have come to the right place to seek help and be rest assured that FPA will do everything in their power to help!
I personally will be waiting patiently for the outcome of this case. If by hook or crook they fail to refund you, I'll help escalate their action so that all forex traders here in my country will know what they are capable of and inform anyone nursing interest in them to desist from having any dealings with their firm.
RobustFX if you're reading this, be rest assured that you'll be put out of business if you do not seek amicable settlement with Mr Lloyd Macalalad.
We cannot afford to continue to have bad eggs spoil the Online FX career for us.
Take heart Mr Lloyd and good luck!

A piece of advice I read many times, and is always necessary to pay attention to again: NEVER risk a money you cannot afford losing. That said, it seems obvious that robustfx are a miserable scam.

It is quite unfortunate and a lesson for all Traders to learn. I'd suggest the FPA do a catalog or a dedicated listings of scam firms like this on the Front Page for others to beware of. You'll definitely need a lot of help from the regulator of the broker in that country to help speed up this case. I pray you get your money back.

Macrader.
I think Ammihud is right on the money here. We need to get past Mr.BS at RobustBS.com and get some leverage on him. I have just come across a fabulous site called "scamadvisor.com". They will trace everything to it's source, even if they are hiding behind a proxy. This seems to be the best place to start. Since I found them, (by accident), I will not even go to a site until I check with them first. I just went there to check robustfx out. This is aChinese Company operating from Hong Kong, Through an American Proxy in Ariz. Lots more info if you go there. !!!!! BOOKMARK THIS SITE !!!!

This case seems very straight forward and a terribly sad outcome for Lloyd. There is no justification for their action and I will be entering a verdict of guilty as the case has been proved beyond reasonable doubt. I have looked at their website and note the following details:

Uncompromising Financial Standard
Segregated Customer Accounts
In Reference to our Corporation's policies, procedures and by-laws is to comply with the bank of international settlements (BIS) and the banking institution's securitized and insured accounts. The client funds are segregated from the company’s operational funds, and are monitored on a daily basis.
Customer Insurance
Retail client funds are insured of up to $100,000 per client
Cutting-edge Safety Infrastructure
The RobustFX R&D team maintains the strictest of safety protocols to ensure site and platform integrity.

Clearly none of this occurred and lloyd is left carrying the cost. It is easy to see in hindsight that these promises lack any backup. If the clients funds were really insured, the name of the insure would be stated. Further it is not possible to insure funds as such. You can insure against a risk of default though I am not sure that any insurance company would underwrite the risk since a claim would only arise in circumstances where there had been a failure to properly segregate funds.

thanks you very much my nigerian brothers. until now they are not communicating with me even though i send them email for us to settle it and i'm willing to clear their name. but they don't respond.

My heart goes out to you, Lloyd. I hope you will get your money back soon. I'm sorry to hear about your father too. God bless you, kababayan!

Back